Well guy's I re-flushed the dragon's w/ 5gal water on 6th gallon introduced them back to nutrients, so keeping finger's crossed this will correct them issue's... I know normally you'd run 3times through so 9gal, but actually was running clear on 5th gal so I feel it will be fine, I felt best course of action was just start all over with them..so I'm pretty sure that should do it, only time will tell now...

Well guy's I re-flushed the dragon's w/ 5gal water on 6th gallon introduced them back to nutrients, so keeping finger's crossed this will correct them issue's... I know normally you'd run 3times through so 9gal, but actually was running clear on 5th gal so I feel it will be fine, I felt best course of action was just start all over with them..so I'm pretty sure that should do it, only time will tell now...
What did I miss? Thought they were doing good.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st

I actually just got back from taking some photo's they improved a bit even since the flush.. So I'm hoping doing it the correct way will resolve the issue, I did add additional calimag 2.5ml & fresh nutrients, so now I need be patience and wait and see how they look after couple days...
IMG_3387.JPG
IMG_3388.JPG
IMG_3389.JPG
IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3391.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG
IMG_3394.JPG
IMG_3395.JPG
IMG_3397.JPG
IMG_3398.JPG

Well here's three head. She's doing amazing!! As u can see she has decided to branch out on the first set of nodes. Completely caught me jaw open lol
f1f4c78cec54036a53f20cf9d5baa211.jpg
77609e66e201d5581f3c37cba68a32f4.jpg

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Oh dag, that is a trifecta! Just insane growth.

Unique, your girls are getting it goin on bud! Looks like the flush did the trick. Nice catch

Back