I actually just got back from taking some photo's they improved a bit even since the flush.. So I'm hoping doing it the correct way will resolve the issue, I did add additional calimag 2.5ml & fresh nutrients, so now I need be patience and wait and see how they look after couple days...
View attachment 820587 View attachment 820588 View attachment 820589 View attachment 820590 View attachment 820591 View attachment 820592 View attachment 820593 View attachment 820594 View attachment 820595 View attachment 820596
Hey Guy's, Just quick lil update... I checked my babies earlier and I can see I at least stopped the issue going on, appears besides mag def, I noticed ph issue on leaves, which I totally blame myself... I really should have never tried treat the problem and "assume" it was just a mag def, there's always an underlying issue and I know that..Anyway's after flush they seem be thriving once again, they haven't cleared up 100% but that takes time, but also the new growth not showing signs..I caught this fast,before anyone even noticed it and yet still managed cause some leaf damage, basically to tips...In time most them will be pruned anyways so I can start shaping these. They looked really happy & thriving...I'll get photo's right before lights on, so you can see improvements. Led will be getting moved again, They seem like it right at 32"...some of side-shoots doing awesome, they actually look like I been shaping them, but i haven't they like a "perfect U type shape, coming off the main stalk...:d5: You'll have wait and see the photo's I think you'll be as surprised as me I haven't touched them yet...and they seem be shaping themselves... just how I would be doing it too...

Last edited:
Ok are u all ready to see three head trimmed up some? I just really got a look myself !!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Ok are u all ready to see three head trimmed up some? I just really got a look myself !!

isn't it a little soon be trimming just yet?

So may vines so Lil time lol. She is just blowing me away
04b74fd015cf6ff532d1af69860289c5.jpg
ccf0e8424486adf15227b1932fa6713f.jpg
820ae52f876994fae11a89f4bd4f223d.jpg

A handful came off. I left a couple cause I felt the vines wasn't quit big enough yet

What u think brother ? I think it was i couldn't fold them or anything . and was good growth on all three tops

What u think brother ? I think it was i couldn't fold them or anything . and was good growth on all three tops

yeah it looks fine... I just hope cutting this early doesn't slow it down on ya... sometimes can go either way... that's why I not start until 6-7th or so...but yeah i'm sure will be fine...

yeah it looks fine... I just hope cutting this early doesn't slow it down on ya... sometimes can go either way... that's why I not start until 6-7th or so...but yeah i'm sure will be fine...
Hopefully . she seems really healthy. Im feeding her well

Back