Unique, your girls are getting it goin on bud! Looks like the flush did the trick. Nice catch
Thanks Dude, I should of known better then just try treat the problem, the correct way would been to flush, I was just being lazy I guess!!! But Now I think I got them back on track, they do look better since lights on and that was only brief 4hrs...It may never totally clear up the damage seen, but as long as I stop from new growth then it's all good. Pretty soon some them will be taken off anyways, once I have them stabilized.... I'm not gonna add any stress to them until they recover from this issue.shouldn't take long, they really looking better every few hours when I check on them.. so am really hoping that helped and I caught in time, I seen it coming...

I think ca/mg issues are just the nature of led growing and not totally preventable. Just treated and kept under control.

I think ca/mg issues are just the nature of led growing and not totally preventable. Just treated and kept under control.
I should of been able prevent it,after all I did see it coming a couple days ago.. This only my 2nd time ever starting with Led, so I guess i'm just have increase calmag to make up for it. This Led really kicks ass too, the china pos i have wouldn't cause calmag issues....they are and have been under intense lighting right from birth...calmag is just one of them things ya hate to see show it's ugly face...it's quick to come on, slow to recover....

What distance are you keeping? Yes, stronger lights can tap them quick. And doesn't it take a couple days to get it absorbed? I think waira recommended a folar of epsom salts for mag, its faster acting.

What distance are you keeping? Yes, stronger lights can tap them quick. And doesn't it take a couple days to get it absorbed? I think waira recommended a folar of epsom salts for mag, its faster acting.
yes, I'm actually hesitant of foilar feeding them with that just yet, i don't want make matters worse... I'll see how this takes care of it, and yes calmag one of them things that takes several days to recover from, I did catch early though so most of green will come back if not all...that burned tip thing through me off, coz it wasn't showing as mag def then it look like a nute burn, then I had sleepless night thinking how that could even be possible with amount of feed I gave then I started wonder about mag def, since that also will show burned tips..then sure enough that showed it's ugly face!

my led is like 32 inches above tops of plants

You know I found that Autos require more cal-mag than photos do. I was real surprised when I had to continually fiddle with mine until I settled in at 2 mil per gallon of calimagic. With photos I always stuck at one mil per gallon.

Where I'm currently growing
Where I'll be Nov 1st
okay, that's good to know... I was doing 1.5ml then went 1.7ml now at 2.5ml so am hoping this will do it, it should...

The afn way. We all talk and enjoy the benefits of each others experience! I swear, you guys should just all grow together. I feel like a knucklehead for not getting some and jumping in with you.

The afn way. We all talk and enjoy the benefits of each others experience! I swear, you guys should just all grow together. I feel like a knucklehead for not getting some and jumping in with you.
I wish ya did join in with us...

Back