Grow Room Auto White Widow (Seedsman freebie) in 2 litre bottle

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
I got some white widow auto seeds as freebies from seedsman when I ordered my autoducks. I am going to try and run this seed in a 2 litre bottle. I am doing this as a test to see how well my own supersoil I created by accident works.

I also may try some Wal-Mart organic soil ("Just Organics" all purpose garden soil)

Light: 1xMars Hydro 300 1x Mars Hydro 600
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Soil: Promix and organic, selfmade super soil
Container: 2 litre bottle
Seeds: seedsman branded auto white widow
Nutrients: Jobe's organic fertilizers in soil mix to create an organic supersoil mix
Seed germination start date: March 12, 2017
Start Date: March 14, 2017
Day 1: TBA

Updates will follow

Last edited:
I got some white widow auto seeds as freebies from seedsman when I ordered my autoducks. I am going to try and run this seed in a 2 litre bottle. I am doing this as a test to see how well my own supersoil I created by accident works.

I also may try some Wal-Mart organic soil ("Just Organics" all purpose garden soil)

Light: 1xMars Hydro 300 1x Mars Hydro 600
Grow Space: 48*24*60inch tent
Soil: Promix and organic, selfmade super soil
Container: 2 litre bottle
Seeds: seedsman branded auto white widow
Nutrients: Jobe's organic fertilizers in soil mix to create an organic supersoil mix
Seed germination start date: March 12, 2017
Start Date: TBA
Day 1: TBA

Updates will follow
I will tag along. I'm growing in 2 liters also. Good luck

I will tag along. I'm growing in 2 liters also. Good luck
Thanks! I am interested to see what I can get from a bottle.
Sounds awesome,I grew the photo period in a pot bottle really was great smoke,heard the auto is just as good,top notch meds ,mine had a nice grape flavor.
Yum grape flavor. I love anything sweet, fruity, citrus etc.

Seed was planted today and a humidity done was placed

In the pop bottle she will need water every day,other than that it is the same as any other planter,getting closer to the end of my white widow stash and I will say I'm kinda sad to see her go and I usually have 5 or six strains on hand but smoking the last of one is like having none at all ,certain strains I grow I miss the plant ,the dried herb ,lol nostalgia for plants.

In the pop bottle she will need water every day,other than that it is the same as any other planter,getting closer to the end of my white widow stash and I will say I'm kinda sad to see her go and I usually have 5 or six strains on hand but smoking the last of one is like having none at all ,certain strains I grow I miss the plant ,the dried herb ,lol nostalgia for plants.
I have tried so many strains but I really don't remember if I ever got to try ww since its such a common strain and the dispensary I used to go to always got the weird strains someone hybridized to test for medical value.
I too liking having many different strains too, its the best part of growing.... Being able to choose your own stash down to the seeds breeder, that is.
Ill tag along too. Ive been waiting to see a Seedsman White Widow. Ive got about 30 in the fridge. Good luck!

:cheers:
Yeah they look to be pretty common seed given as a freebie. If it doesn't autoflower then I'm going to rip it and consider their seeds junk. But I have heard seedsmans brand of ww is the closest you'll find besides the black widow so I hope its good. Hope you end up enjoying the grow, its a side project in doing simply to see how these seeds do since it seems like no one ever documents these unbranded seeds and who knows if that means they are good or bad.
The link to my bottle grow is in my sig.
I really like using the small containers.
Are you using coco or soil?
:cheers:
I saw someone making clones and put something like 100 strains in a small tent just by using those 2litre bottles.
In using promix

Back