Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Big and thanks for being here and all the help you have been providing to the community and to myself as well.
Since you are Inside the world of COB LED. Is there a market gap were all the cheap LED flood the market and then the actual ones with quality and specs you might want cost a fortune.
But looking at all the ingredients to actually make a (not pretty but fully functional) good COB system the price does not add up! And we the average customers with no DYI capacity end up loosing.
So your knowledge and will to share it, is actually giving us a chance to if with a bit of skills we can achieve a 1000Euros COB system for half the price.
And that to me is something I have to bow down to.
no shit! photon power for way less!

I did buy all the 1812's lol. If your happy with your results I'd go with half of what you have now with cobs. Not just any cobs these amazing Cree and citizen brand
Which Cree ones, please? Am I right in thinking Citizen are cheaper?

cobs may be a lighting revolution
growers making lighting
their own!

Hi Big and thanks for being here and all the help you have been providing to the community and to myself as well.
Since you are Inside the world of COB LED. Is there a market gap were all the cheap LED flood the market and then the actual ones with quality and specs you might want cost a fortune.
But looking at all the ingredients to actually make a (not pretty but fully functional) good COB system the price does not add up! And we the average customers with no DYI capacity end up loosing.
So your knowledge and will to share it, is actually giving us a chance to if with a bit of skills we can achieve a 1000Euros COB system for half the price.
And that to me is something I have to bow down to.
Yes they have flooded the market and will continue to do so. That's why I'm here. It's not to get Rich but teach as many as possible about the better choices available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back