Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do these cobs achieve white light, or is it spectrumed? Uv-b infrared?

Your wattage is really that low?? My CFL set up adds to 370w
My set up is cobs I am at 325 with my oscillating fan watts I have 8 plants under it and I am going to pull some serious weight from it well over 2 grams per watt.

Yes citizens are much cheaper and offer similar results
OK great, I know I can get those. And finally from me... Any news on shipping them to the UK? Or will that take a lot longer to sort out?

@Duggy @Vlad The Inhaler @Roasty McToasty @Ozone69 @Mahkota @Ghostman420 @PolySizeCircuit @fettled6 @Tunda @KushNFT @shumway @Green75
@Jraven @robbio @savinera @Slater @shumway @Dudeski @Ronin @Mahkota @A-Train @Benjamin Squier @Headbudz77 @gorilla ganja @canocrpse86 @Root @fluffhead @Itisi @All I HAVE @JAZZ @Spenie @GoAuto6 @chachinG @Ripper @Green75 @Koon @Druid @68grasshopper @The Plant Whisperer @Northern Grower @sanguine @CoviklaFlaire @BadMF @Margahooja @IceWater421 @NastyN8t @RaeRizzle420 @Discretepete2676 @Mossy @pop22 @Waira @hippy71 @Joedoglon @Headbudz77@bichon+buzz@Whoozypunk@Vorkosigan@bypiipe@hecno@Tunda@Feenix@The Imp@robbio@RicanBlazer@Ribbzzy@chachinG@CaNNaDON420@nicecoolbud@Eekman@stepside@Knawlidge@Mossy@pop22@Derek1234@Son of @Son of Hobbes obbes @HolyTHC@TD300@Green75@Goatboy666@Hansbricks@CallMePunchdrunk@Merdawk@Growler@Spenie@Dr. Babnik@1939bear@kingKush84@Thumb bum@Eschatos@Mahkota@nudd@Weirdbeard@NastyN8t@Eclectic Elle@scally420@Mbee242@GodAmJT@KonopCh

:bighug:Hey everyone!:bighug:
This is a heads up that we are
Interviewing our very own
BigSm0!
:pass:
The interview is Live now!
Some come along and bring a bong
and ask BigSm0 a question
You can ask him anything with in reason
From does he take sugar in his tea
to how to build a fantastic COB LED grow light.
:vibe::frog::vibe:
Everyone is welcome
please don't miss this!
You will only wish you had been here!!
:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar:
5 star solid gold interview in the AFN house
:vibes:

have you though of in the future to create your own affordable modular COB systems for sale, as a start up?
Seems you already got a client base...
And its not about the getting rich, just filling a void and earning for your knowledge, with in my opinion is my favourite kind business I like to support..

Something I'd like to mention or talk about is efficiency and I think many have trouble with this. Efficiency is how much light you get per watt. Wattage is meaningless. Getting the most light per watt is beneficial in energy consumption and cooling costs
the heart and soul of it

Do these cobs achieve white light, or is it spectrumed? Uv-b infrared?
Cobs fill in much more of the spectrum our plants need. Red and blue work fine but cobs are more broad spectrum hitting those peaks as well

I'm considering putting one together, is there a place showing the equipment needed and where to get it?

Thanks for taking the time to talk with us about this. Not only more power with less consumption, but also a life saver as far as temps go. [emoji106] [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back