Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
To replace this with cobs you would be closer to 150 wall watts.

I'm in a 3*3 closet. I think I'm probably overkill. And I've already unplugged 130 watts for heat and $$

have you though of in the future to create your own affordable modular COB systems for sale, as a start up?
Seems you already got a client base...
And its not about the getting rich, just filling a void and earning for your knowledge, with in my opinion is my favourite kind business I like to support..
I am producing my own line of cobs as we speak. The autocob sold by afn. You can find them here at efficientgrowlights.com

have you though of in the future to create your own affordable modular COB systems for sale, as a start up?
Seems you already got a client base...
And its not about the getting rich, just filling a void and earning for your knowledge, with in my opinion is my favourite kind business I like to support..
I am producing my own line of cobs as we speak. The autocob sold by afn. You can find them here at efficientgrowlights.com

@Duggy @Vlad The Inhaler @Roasty McToasty @Ozone69 @Mahkota @Ghostman420 @PolySizeCircuit @fettled6 @Tunda @KushNFT @shumway @Green75
@Jraven @robbio @savinera @Slater @shumway @Dudeski @Ronin @Mahkota @A-Train @Benjamin Squier @Headbudz77 @gorilla ganja @canocrpse86 @Root @fluffhead @Itisi @All I HAVE @JAZZ @Spenie @GoAuto6 @chachinG @Ripper @Green75 @Koon @Druid @68grasshopper @The Plant Whisperer @Northern Grower @sanguine @CoviklaFlaire @BadMF @Margahooja @IceWater421 @NastyN8t @RaeRizzle420 @Discretepete2676 @Mossy @pop22 @Waira @hippy71 @Joedoglon @Headbudz77@bichon+buzz@Whoozypunk@Vorkosigan@bypiipe@hecno@Tunda@Feenix@The Imp@robbio@RicanBlazer@Ribbzzy@chachinG@CaNNaDON420@nicecoolbud@Eekman@stepside@Knawlidge@Mossy@pop22@Derek1234@Son of @Son of Hobbes obbes @HolyTHC@TD300@Green75@Goatboy666@Hansbricks@CallMePunchdrunk@Merdawk@Growler@Spenie@Dr. Babnik@1939bear@kingKush84@Thumb bum@Eschatos@Mahkota@nudd@Weirdbeard@NastyN8t@Eclectic Elle@scally420@Mbee242@GodAmJT@KonopCh

:bighug:Hey everyone!:bighug:
This is a heads up that we are
Interviewing our very own
BigSm0!
:pass:
The interview is Live now!
Some come along and bring a bong
and ask BigSm0 a question
You can ask him anything with in reason
From does he take sugar in his tea
to how to build a fantastic COB LED grow light.
:vibe::frog::vibe:
Everyone is welcome
please don't miss this!
You will only wish you had been here!!
:astar::astar::astar::astar::astar:
5 star solid gold interview in the AFN house
:vibes:

Wait...I'm not on the list?? [emoji35]

[emoji13] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

My set up is cobs I am at 325 with my oscillating fan watts I have 8 plants under it and I am going to pull some serious weight from it well over 2 grams per watt.
oh yeah!

Thanks for the tag a @arty zan love me some cobs

My set up is cobs I am at 325 with my oscillating fan watts I have 8 plants under it and I am going to pull some serious weight from it well over 2 grams per watt.
Yes sir and this is only achievable with cobs. I'm not sure I have seen any other light come close

Think I fixed the ones that weren't tagging properly. Hope that helps arty!

Im so ready to learn this led stuff. Graduate up from hid. Just can't afford for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back