Auto Warriors Do...BigSm0 3rd Feb 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BigSm0 :d5::smoking:

Great to have you here and to get to ask you some questions.
I'm sure I can think of a few.
But first I'm Gonna do some tagging to get the troops here!

Im going to have to go afk for a few.

Indica or sativa? Fav smoke?

I do apologize if I miss anything. I don't have the luxury of being on a desktop at home.

@BigSm0 I only seem to be able to get 1212s at what I class as a sensible price(did you buy all the 1812s in the world?). Will I be happy enough with them compared to a couple of (for example) ViparSpectra panels? Tent space is 120cmx 80cm x 180cm high. I've had a 400w HPS in there before, in a parabolic. How will the 1212s compare against the 400w? It was a dual spectrum bulb. I'm really keen to lower the heat and want to keep it as quiet as possible.

@BigSm0, how well do cobs tolerate heat? At what % of full power can they be run without fan?

What do you see in the next generation of cobs @BigSm0 ?

@BigSm0 I only seem to be able to get 1212s at what I class as a sensible price(did you buy all the 1812s in the world?). Will I be happy enough with them compared to a couple of (for example) ViparSpectra panels? Tent space is 120cmx 80cm x 180cm high. I've had a 400w HPS in there before, in a parabolic. How will the 1212s compare against the 400w? It was a dual spectrum bulb. I'm really keen to lower the heat and want to keep it as quiet as possible.
I did buy all the 1812's lol. If your happy with your results I'd go with half of what you have now with cobs. Not just any cobs these amazing Cree and citizen brand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back