Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Came across your thread and I’ve decided I’m Going to top all mine for now on. Before I was only doing some LST and had only FIM and topped a couple.

This girl is at day 47 from seed. “DBC Twin Peaks.”
I kept having to start the count over cause she took 2 weeks to finally come out. I pulled the seed out of the rapid rooter a few times to see what was going on lol. Glad I didn’t give up on her , she’s looking nice now.

47c819b1e00aee264b6c377c1e70cfe8.jpg

bb38a50610926f53126285d3cfdb05a4.jpg

844f455c8a2c379407eb8a0ae2c9692c.jpg

30a0d9bcee96c9f9539bdc6164a0cef9.jpg

Family shot along with 3 other ladies I topped.
1 Fugue State back right , Forgotten Cookies front right , SODK on left , and a purple Strawberry Nuggets almost done in back.

Do the 2 new branches after a top ALWAYS stretch that far up??

Anyways, keep up the growing/thread going! Good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
welcome dude and thanks alot. great to see more growers pushing the auto limits. keep doing what ur doing top work. happy girls always a joy;) happy growing ;)

thanks bro stumbled upon some monster autos. always a joy for a grower. hold on to ur hat. big buds are coming haha.happy growing mate;)

There's no keeping those ladies short dude :cheers: I've grown quite a few dinafem kush and cheese and they're always big strong girls.. makes me wonder why I don't grow more dinafem strains!! In the pipeline :smoking:

There's no keeping those ladies short dude :cheers: I've grown quite a few dinafem kush and cheese and they're always big strong girls.. makes me wonder why I don't grow more dinafem strains!! In the pipeline :smoking:
my first go at dinafem mate these are test beans. so im very suprised. i got there kush n cheese to go at another time. more big girls to come then cnt be bad. happy growing ;)

@autobeast ya got that sticky you mentioned, congrats! Beast tent looking good. I'll share some topped girls. View attachment 952212 View attachment 952211 View attachment 952210 View attachment 952209
Considering a double top on these, whatcha think beast, go for it or nah?
thanks yeats bro. looking great in ur tent mate. lovely topped young ones good job. the choice is yours bro. if the side branches out grow ur 2 new main colas then i do another top to keep my canopy even. all fun and games. happy growing ;)

thanks yeats bro. looking great in ur tent mate. lovely topped young ones good job. the choice is yours bro. if the side branches out grow ur 2 new main colas then i do another top to keep my canopy even. all fun and games. happy growing ;)
I was thinking more on the lines of, the top 2 colas will exceed the side branches. Then, I will top those. We'll see.

good day growers. so i have moved house successfully. and got all plants from a to b safe and sound. but they did just sit in a room yesterday.had work inbetween moving. not good. but tent was put up last night and the girls are perking back up. were abit shocked who wouldnt be. putting a bin liner on ur head and putting u in a car. the things us growers have to do. to save our ladies. lets hope they bud strong now till the end. will take pics later. happy growing every1;)

Last edited:
Glad to hear all went well with the move beast :d5: stressful to the max that moving house lark.. and that the ladies are right back on track.. bring on them big beautiful dinafem buds :pass:

Glad to hear all went well with the move beast :d5: stressful to the max that moving house lark.. and that the ladies are right back on track.. bring on them big beautiful dinafem buds :pass:
thanks bro. moving is a piss take for sure. i tried to be as organised as possible. but aint enough hours in a day mate;) just hope they wernt shocked to much, time will tell. they looked nice and perky this morning. also got my cob tent up and running now aswell. gna start a journel for the migro cob 100;)
_20180922_101322.JPG
_20180922_101358.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Test

Test
Back