Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

Now I see what you mean...

Day 26 Dark Devil Grow Battle plant Topped on day 17, LST on day 20. All side stems are now tied down(today)

DSCF000180.JPG

Day 26 Black Cream Same as above training

DSCF000267.JPG

Thank you for your guidance!! I will follow you!!

good day growers did update yesterday with pics but seems to have vanished. these pics taken yesterday day 35 of life. 5 weeks old. as u can see topping and lst, ing has proved wonderfull for blue cheese autos.big beautiful girls.everything going perfect so far, bang on track budding strong and frosting up, cnt be bad. vertical growth has stopped and they sit at a managable 3 ft tall. nice. and buds are everywere..here some pics;)gota love autos;)View attachment 949497 View attachment 949498 View attachment 949499 View attachment 949502 View attachment 949503happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

What led light is that your using autobeast?
I been having some issue with my plants. They grow nice and healthy and look,smell great but the end product after curing is very mediocre. I think I barley get any thing around 10%thc. Been using strains like OG kush and trainwreck. I think it’s from the led light I’m
Using.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What led light is that your using autobeast?
I been having some issue with my plants. They grow nice and healthy and look,smell great but the end product after curing is very mediocre. I think I barley get any thing around 10%thc. Been using strains like OG kush and trainwreck. I think it’s from the led light I’m
Using.

hi dude, this light im using was a sponsored light from america black diamond perfectsun goliath 1000.i own the light now as done loads of grows with it. but the light is slowly dying on me. about 13 leds have stopped and are not working. wont bother my garden to much yet as there is 245 leds on the panel. only besn running this light comimg up 2 years now. so build quality is defo to be questioned as these lights aint cheap. but the spectrum is special for sure. i have used basic led panels before i got a sponsor. and always did me proud. hope this helps. happy growing every1 ;)

hi dude, this light im using was a sponsored light from america black diamond perfectsun goliath 1000.i own the light now as done loads of grows with it. but the light is slowly dying on me. about 13 leds have stopped and are not working. wont bother my garden to much yet as there is 245 leds on the panel. only besn running this light comimg up 2 years now. so build quality is defo to be questioned as these lights aint cheap. but the spectrum is special for sure. i have used basic led panels before i got a sponsor. and always did me proud. hope this helps. happy growing every1 ;)

And what nut schedule do you use? I’ve been using BioBizz organic nutrients but end result not strong at all! I want to try a new feeding system

Test

Test
Back