Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

good day growers. here a out the tent shot. very rare i know lol. i dont like to unsetttle my ladies. but all had a full inspection amd health check today. and this blue cheese auto caught my eye. look at the roots on this girl. she wants to live forever;`)
_20180923_141030.JPG
_20180923_141134.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Last edited:
good day growers. here a out the tent shot. very rare i know lol. i dont like to unsetttle my ladies. but all had a full inspection amd health check today. and this blue cheese auto caught my eye. lool at the roots on this girl. she wants to live forever;`) View attachment 954092 View attachment 954093 happy growing every1 ;)
That’s the best blue cheese I’ve seen Beast fantastic job!!!
Something you said in your post Made me think of this

hello @autobeast,

it's been 6 day's now so here goes, topped at day 17 lsted on day 20 and now day 23
DSCF000179.JPG

DSCF000266.JPG

Im just trying to do what you do, I know its not going to come out the same but im tryin!!

Mugen welcome and thanks.defol with an auto is good anywere after 3 to 4 weeks of age if she is big and strong.dont remove stem.u can remove leafs and growth that isnt seeing light.i always give a heavy defol in veg after done my lst lets more light in for middle growth.and again at preflower after stretch i give another heavy defol ready for bud production and let best light in to the buds.and i will remove any leafs from then on as needed ;)but more importantly i also defol for good air flow around my plants less chance of bud rott;) happy growing
You say don't remove stem? Just at the base of the leaf you chop it off with sterilized scissors? I removed all my fan leaves my first grow and feel it hurt them during week 3 of budding. I went way too hard I feel. I read don't remove all fan leaves off a branch, only some leaves to let light to the lower canopy. Do you lollipop at all or ever tried it?

y
You say don't remove stem? Just at the base of the leaf you chop it off with sterilized scissors? I removed all my fan leaves my first grow and feel it hurt them during week 3 of budding. I went way too hard I feel. I read don't remove all fan leaves off a branch, only some leaves to let light to the lower canopy. Do you lollipop at all or ever tried it?
yea i always lollipop. remove all bottom. growth at preflower stage. ready for big buds. happy growing ;)

good day growers, so jungle is massive.flowering girls, blue cheese autos 50 days old today budding strong, and the younger sisters upfront topped and left to grow arnt messing about. 30 days old today. cnt be bad. happy plants happy grower;)
_20180926_181510.JPG
_20180926_181634.JPG
_20180926_181649.JPG
_20180926_181700.JPG
_20180926_181622.JPG
happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Test

Test
Back