Auto topping thread,pushing the auto limits;)

Good day growers im a master photo and auto grower.but my passion is with autoflower seeds.i been on a mission for 5 years growing now trying diffrent methods of training on autos to see what they truly behold.truth is autos aint no diffrent to a normal plant other than they flower on there own.u can top lst supercrop and defol autos with monster results if done at the correct time.oviously every plant is diffrent so always use the seed info as a rough guide;) and a short plant can yield just as much as a tall plant;) in this thread i will show u all along the way of the true limits of autos and there true potential as i grow them for u all to see;).also if ur an auto grower who likes to push the limits,do speak up and all pics of ur autos and talk and all questions welcome on pushing the auto limits.here a few examples of the results achived topping an auto young followed by later lst.few heavy defols along the way ,gives u an army of dominant colas and a big heavy yield.and a beautiful plant.here is automazar topped and lstd;)
_20160929_163743.JPG
_20160929_163801.JPG
_20160929_163846.JPG
_20160929_163908.JPG
_20160929_163945.JPG
_20160929_164001.JPG

I like this again today :smoking::d5: those r just gonna be pots full of bud sticks beast. Is that just plain old string your using to spread her out??
thanks and thanks again;) yea mate just string. has always worked a treat for me. find it in most shops or supermarkets. its good cause dont dig into the stems of the plants. very nice;) gota give ur auto ladies tender loving care. and they love u back for sure. defo looking like gna be some bud haha;) happy growing dude;)

good day growers did update yesterday with pics but seems to have vanished. these pics taken yesterday day 35 of life. 5 weeks old. as u can see topping and lst, ing has proved wonderfull for blue cheese autos.big beautiful girls.everything going perfect so far, bang on track budding strong and frosting up, cnt be bad. vertical growth has stopped and they sit at a managable 3 ft tall. nice. and buds are everywere..here some pics;)gota love autos;)View attachment 949497 View attachment 949498 View attachment 949499 View attachment 949502 View attachment 949503happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:
Hey Beast three things inevitable in life now: death, taxes and lost data....................

Hey Beast three things inevitable in life now: death, taxes and lost data....................
dude u have followed me for some time. much respect. here slap :slap:wierd u just said that sentence. was reading this thread earlier from the beginning. and u said the same thing along time ago.when i lost data. no fault of my own. the mrs lol.fairplay mate happy growing;) :greenthumb::pass::pass::salute:

dude u have followed me for some time. much respect. here slap :slap:wierd u just said that sentence. was reading this thread earlier from the beginning. and u said the same thing along time ago.when i lost data. no fault of my own. the mrs lol.fairplay mate happy growing;) :greenthumb::pass::pass::salute:
@autobeast I learned about topping autos from you. Thank you and here is a rep slap right back at you:
:slap:

:slap::slap::slap::slap::slap:

You deserve all that rep...I read the whole thread, only been growing for 1 1/2 yrs now and I have to say this very informative for us new growers. I will be doing all of this with this current grow with these sweet seeds. I got dark devil and black cream auto's going in a grow battle. Using the autocob from @BigSm0 .

DSCF000436.JPG

bottom left is the dark devil and top is the blk cream and bottom right is a test seed from nukeheads that im testing out. There 4th node just pop out and its day 13 for the auto's. i'll top between day 14- 20 some where around there. Again thanks you for this valuable info!!!:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

You deserve all that rep...I read the whole thread, only been growing for 1 1/2 yrs now and I have to say this very informative for us new growers. I will be doing all of this with this current grow with these sweet seeds. I got dark devil and black cream auto's going in a grow battle. Using the autocob from @BigSm0 .

View attachment 950022

bottom left is the dark devil and top is the blk cream and bottom right is a test seed from nukeheads that im testing out. There 4th node just pop out and its day 13 for the auto's. i'll top between day 14- 20 some where around there. Again thanks you for this valuable info!!!:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:
welcome dude and thanks alot;) nice looking setup. cobs do grow some nice plants for sure;) u should do just fine. good job and happy growing;)

good day growers;) so seed stockers og candy dawg kush auto, front right, was topped this morning at 15 days old.far left front plant was also topped 3 days ago;at day 14 of life ) fastbuds gorilla glue;) here some pics
_20180913_223511.JPG
_20180913_223527.JPG
_20180913_223543.JPG
happy growing every1 ;)

Last edited:

View attachment 950022

Get a journal goin Bigg Al. If nothing else it's a record for you to look back on and say Omg look how quick these little beauties grow :smoking: and keep looking in on this thread.. it should be carved start to finish in the finest stone this planet has to offer.. in my humble opinion :cheers:

good day growers, so here my current auto garden. front 3 plants, the far left was topped 6 days ago at day 14.. and middle plant been left untouched. both 3 weeks old today, day 21.and far right plant is 19 days old today, was also topped 4 days ago at day 15, doing great. update tmz for the big back girls. there 6 weeks old tomorrow;)
_20180917_184804.JPG
_20180917_184902.JPG
_20180917_184714.JPG
_20180917_184737.JPG
happy growing every1 ;) :pass::pass::salute:

Last edited:

Test

Test
Back