New Grower Auto Mazar / Ultimate - Autopots - Coco - LED

Reaction score
After months of research and a few bumps in the road with selecting all the components I'm finally ready to go! Tent is all setup, and have my fans/humidifier/lights all running to test things out and make sure I can maintain the right temp/humidity throughout the grow.

Out of my seed stash I decided to drop 2 seeds into water and around 24hrs I'm dropping them right into the pots and pray they sprout.

Medium/mix: Canna Coco
Grow Method: LST
Nutrients: Remo Nutrients
PH/TDS: Apera PH60 / HM Digital TDS
Supplements: Silica
Water Source: RO water
Strain: Mazar & Ultimate (Dutch Passion)
Light: 280 watt Solstrip 3500k veg/bloom
Light Schedule: 18hrs on
Tent: 2x4x7'
Autopots + Airdome
6" Hyper Fan
Humidifier

Hoping I don't mess this grow up too bad, and maybe get some buds out of it. Kind of just winging it from a dozen or so bookmarks throughout this site. I plan on updating at least once a week, or if shit hits the fan you'll be seeing me ask tons of questions.

Last edited:
Subbed up buddy. Love me some Dutch passion gear, you're in for a treat man. Both those strains grow crazy big. Especially in autopots with airdomes! Haha your gonna shit yourself with glee when you see your tent in a month mate.
Watch what your doing with the scillica, only want to be using about 50ppm of that. It's crazy alkaline and jumps the ph to around 9 so gotta get it back down to 6ish before you use the feed. Let it sit for a while too cos if it's not settled you can get a false reading. It's awesome stuff like, makes the plants indestructible but use sparingly. It burns like buggery if you don't notice you've spilled it on your leg too lol.

Anyway, best of luck mate if you got any questions feel free to give me a tag. Fire into the live stoner section and say hi too. Always a good place to meet folk in there.

Woke up this morning to my tent being 23% RH, guess I need to get in the habit of topping off my humidifier everyday. I'm sure it will last longer once I have my plants in there.

Want to double check since you are using ro water, that you have an additive on hand to ph properly.

I picked up ph up/down yesterday and just ph'd my water for the first time. Few drops and done! Felt like a scientist doing all this lol

Watch what your doing with the scillica, only want to be using about 50ppm of that. It's crazy alkaline and jumps the ph to around 9 so gotta get it back down to 6ish before you use the feed. Let it sit for a while too cos if it's not settled you can get a false reading.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't use much (.5ml) per litre, but will check it out next time to see what the ppm is after I add it to my water. I mixed up my first batch of water yesterday and let it sit overnight.

Seeds should be going in today. Happy new years!!!

I picked up ph up/down yesterday and just ph'd my water for the first time. Few drops and done! Felt like a scientist doing all this lol
An additive not counting up/down.

An additive not counting up/down.

I'm following a few growers with the same setup almost and they just use RO water, some silica + nuts(1/4strength) and then just PH it. Did I miss something? Lots to learn here, appreciate the help.

Woke up this morning to my tent being 23% RH, guess I need to get in the habit of topping off my humidifier everyday. I'm sure it will last longer once I have my plants in there.

Thanks for the tip! I didn't use much (.5ml) per litre, but will check it out next time to see what the ppm is after I add it to my water. I mixed up my first batch of water yesterday and let it sit overnight.

Seeds should be going in today. Happy new years!!!

0.5 might be spot on mate. I use 0.3 and it's 30-35ppm. Add it first so you can see it with just the water to be sure. Growth tech I use but they're all different.
Sounds like you're doing your homework bud. Just don't over think things and you'll be on for a winner. :cheers:

Back