Dam that sucks for real. Well move forward now and make that last seed count. Make a monster lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
ohh I have plenty of seeds, that's not the issue at all... I still have 8 left after starting a 2nd one, when I noticed 1st one gave me the :finger:... I really didn't think i'd need loose 4-5 days but apparently I will....I never tried stand back up like that, coz never had this problem before... so not sure if will still take or not, I think even if it did it will end up stunted and wouldnt make a very good test grow imo...that's kinda why I decided start another... if that one does happen to take then I'll just have two instead of one..and see what happens with it, but I really doubt it will survive, but maybe I was already wrong about it this morning, so who knows I sure don't..

Last edited:
I decided i'll show pic from right before lights out anyways... so here is the auto kush I don't think will survive , but never know I guess... And 2nd bean is in paper-towel for 2-3 days...see what I mean how green had come out? am not exactly sure when,coz last check 930ish pm that wasn't like that...anyways here ya go...:pass::pop:
IMG_3528.JPG
:shrug:

Looks like its ok to me! Maybe you just had to show her whos boss and was going to live because you worked too hard for her to quit
I wish.. I am not sure if it will be ok.. I'll have to see if it does anything. I started another anyways.

Sent from my Coolpad 3320A using Tapatalk

I decided i'll show pic from right before lights out anyways... so here is the auto kush I don't think will survive , but never know I guess... And 2nd bean is in paper-towel for 2-3 days...see what I mean how green had come out? am not exactly sure when,coz last check 930ish pm that wasn't like that...anyways here ya go...:pass::pop:
View attachment 823569 :shrug:
Dude that plant is gonna be ok all green and happy !! Hell yea quit being so doubtful brother

Dude that plant is gonna be ok all green and happy !! Hell yea quit being so doubtful brother

I have many reasons to be negative.. it seriously was laying down flat.. like a Dead cow :(

I have many reasons to be negative.. it seriously was laying down flat.. like a Dead cow :(

Didn't plant itself deep enough brother . mine did that out of the ones my son gave me . thought it was dead. Just buried it and it did what yours did and now its the biggest of em all the one with 2 inch leaves !!

Na, it was deep enough I use something that set's at depth I need to be at. That's the one I said had issue with shell .. but it looked fine. Still does and not sure why.. I did put something on the base to make roots shoot out from all the buried parts. Time Will tell..

That's why the tap needs to be a certain length.. because,if to Short will be to low. And if little long I sprinkle little more Coco over top.

Back