Well i do enjoy your grows, you are very detailed and know your stuff! Watching beautiful plants grow and learning at the same time is a win win in my book
Thank dude, that's nice thing to say :) to me that is what testing is all about keeping very detailed records, plenty of photo's and of course doing very best I can..

I'd also like invite @Slowmo , @hippy71 , @surside , @Engineered Grower , @blue , @bushmasterar15 anyone else plzz feel free invite some.. I know I'm forgetting a bunch of names, I'll keep inviting as they come to my mind... Thanks very much everyone for watching this test grow.. we getting closer now...they have been set in pots, just waiting them break ground a day or two at most...

I'd also like invite @Slowmo , @hippy71 , @surside , @Engineered Grower , @blue , @bushmasterar15 anyone else plzz feel free invite some.. I know I'm forgetting a bunch of names, I'll keep inviting as they come to my mind... Thanks very much everyone for watching this test grow.. we getting closer now...they have been set in pots, just waiting them break ground a day or two at most...
Thank you very much Unique for the invitation

greetings friend

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

just catching up Unique,im not the quickest on the ball anymore..i recognise the packaging,im sure ive grown something before *scratches head*
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
thank you archie, am happy have ya here.. I hope you will stop by my other two also, I sent ya invites for them ones... :) thanks again my friend.

Wow!
It's getting active here!

@Unique glad that you got the seeds! I am in to see what you can do with this strain! As always, I'll do my best to be here and support you whenever you need.
Really really happy to see such a huge response from so many people!

Looking forward to seeing more of this! :)

Wish you all a great and lovely week!
:frog:

Back