Wow!
It's getting active here!

@Unique glad that you got the seeds! I am in to see what you can do with this strain! As always, I'll do my best to be here and support you whenever you need.
Really really happy to see such a huge response from so many people!

Looking forward to seeing more of this! :)

Wish you all a great and lovely week!
:frog:
@gennaro-fs I am very happy to have you here and thank you for letting me test your seeds.. I always try my best.. so I'm sure they will come out just fine!

hey guys, just little update, I had set back with first seed for some reason :shrug::crying: Kinda looks as it hardened off not sure why that would be... but either way I have restarted a new seed, am very sorry for set-back...but totally out of my control... This actually first time I ever experience such a thing.. I will show pic from yesterday, It looked like it was gonna be fine the cotyledons were just starting open, then this morning it was laying on it's side :finger:... shit happen's so Like I said I have restarted a new one and I am very sorry this had happened.
IMG_3503.JPG
:shrug::crying::sad::wall:

We feel your pain. I think we have all been there at least once.:vibes:
thanks bro, I am bothered by it, since I never had something like this happen...I seen plenty of times..I feel bad too, coz I thought it was off to very good start :) in that pic it looks fine, for real...I stood back up for now and surround with coco, until the other will crack... believe it or not a little green started come out, before it must feel over or continued after feel over, not sure... so I doubt will survive, but will leave for a day or so to make sure...am not sure why I feel so disappointed about this. I always do things exact same way for germ and havent experienced this issue before. Probably coz it seemed fine last night, then this morning was a big :finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger: to me!!!!!! :shrug::crying:

hey guys, just little update, I had set back with first seed for some reason :shrug::crying: Kinda looks as it hardened off not sure why that would be... but either way I have restarted a new seed, am very sorry for set-back...but totally out of my control... This actually first time I ever experience such a thing.. I will show pic from yesterday, It looked like it was gonna be fine the cotyledons were just starting open, then this morning it was laying on it's side :finger:... shit happen's so Like I said I have restarted a new one and I am very sorry this had happened.
View attachment 823545 :shrug::crying::sad::wall:
Things that happen, that's nature.

Unique greetings.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Things that happen, that's nature.

Unique greetings.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk
yeah I know, but doesn't ease the pain much :( thanks again for watching my grows, at-least my other 5 test are going well ,number 6 will get started I am really sorry about extended delay..

You got this man .. Least the other kid made it to the mat!!

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk
thanks brother! yeah I'll get it...just kinda wasn't expecting this to happen.. it really was fine last night and top still green when stood back up.. I don't get it. coz last check last night I didnt see any green yet... so sometime before last check & this morning the green come out a bit and fell over like a dead cow :finger::cuss:just icing on the cake I guess, with way my luck been these last few days...

thanks brother! yeah I'll get it...just kinda wasn't expecting this to happen.. it really was fine last night and top still green when stood back up.. I don't get it. coz last check last night I didnt see any green yet... so sometime before last check & this morning the green come out a bit and fell over like a dead cow :finger::cuss:just icing on the cake I guess, with way my luck been these last few days...
Dam that sucks for real. Well move forward now and make that last seed count. Make a monster lol

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Back