Thanks Archie, I am going to leave it be for now and see what happens.. hoping for the best, just never had it happen to me before..I hope will live, I did start another one just in case. Have you had that problem before where it just fall over? In all my years of growing this was the first, needless to say I was shocked,caught off guard because it was fine at last check... I hope standing it back up and surrounding it with stuff to help make shoots come out,then cover that with coco will help..I never had do anything like that before, thats why am so doubtful..

Sent from my Coolpad 3320A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ive had a couple that got a bit lanky and toppled over.wee pile of dirt and a stick or something to help it stand up and they been fine.
one time one must of fell over for a long time,it was yellow when i found it and didnt give it a chance.
as yours is looking good i have high hopes.
:pighug:

Hey guy's, well I have to admit you guy's maybe right and that one might survive.... I took pics again this morning and it appears to be some growth still going on.. plz let me know what you think, or if i'm just having wishful thinking? Like I said I never experienced anything like this before, so very unsure what will happen.. am kinda surprised to see it's still doing something, maybe it wasn't over on it's side very long before I noticed, that's all I can think... but stalk was soft right on that area also, so thats why I had/having doubts. But does look to still have life to it, I think??? I need opinion's if you guys think so too...:greenthumb::cool1::smokeit::pop:
IMG_3561.JPG

IMG_3562.JPG

from yesterday pic below---
upload_2017-11-3_11-15-28.jpeg

If it grows it will be a strong plant!
yea, I think your right..if continues to grow will be very strong plant, now I will have two I guess, other I will test out in smaller pot otherwise am quickly gonna run out of space.. getting bit low on space now and things just getting started...ughhh! it's good these are kinda staggered from the other grow, but it won't be long before these catch up to other plants I'm only gonna be something like 25-26 days ahead at best. by then I should be able remove humidifier that will give extra 14inches space.... This is gonna get very tight with 6 plants, less then 30days from now it will look like jungle in there..:biggrin::d5::pass::bighug:

ive had a couple that got a bit lanky and toppled over.wee pile of dirt and a stick or something to help it stand up and they been fine.
one time one must of fell over for a long time,it was yellow when i found it and didnt give it a chance.
as yours is looking good i have high hopes.
:pighug:
Yeah, I think you may be right my friend! It appears to still be growing, I'm shocked obviously...I never would of thought it would of made it to the show, it just may though..:d5::pass::pighug:

Sorry, but im gonna laugh if you get one too many plants and it gets crowded. Ur good, that baby wasn't givin up on you my friend!
Im buzzed tonite, she is gonna fill ur tent. :smoking:

Sorry, but im gonna laugh if you get one too many plants and it gets crowded. Ur good, that baby wasn't givin up on you my friend!
Im buzzed tonite, she is gonna fill ur tent. :smoking:
yeah, well I wasn't exactly sure or not,since I never experienced anything like that before... I've seen plenty of pics of what it appeared like hardened off sort of thing, soft stalk, laying on coco like dead cow...the stalk looked kinda flat to me and very weak, thats why I thought for sure it's never making into the show..But who knows.......yeah, I'm really worried about space, that is quickly going to run out.. I been checking see what I can do, i'm thinking by then I probably won't need humidifier or dehumidifier in another 30ish days, at least I hope I won't if them two can come out I'll have enough space,,when I originally got this tent I unfortunately didn't take into account about other items inside tent, at that time I had tree ready out grow it's home and needed something quickly...I had wish I got the 8x8 instead or at-least a 5x5 but stuck with this one for now...in-time the plan is to upgrade to 8x8 or maybe even 10x10 with 10x10 I can fit everything inside,without needing keep co2 burner in separate tent..it's just too congested right now if I try setup with it inside, i'd loose even more room,not to mention will be very hard about heat & every sq inch of my ceiling in use, will be very hard move lights around which is a pretty often thing. I find it funny & disturbing that people run as many as 16 in tent my size, Im gonna have one hell of a time with 6, 4 has been the very most inside so far..but my plants get way way bigger then someone putting 16 in same size tent. not even on same scale type bigger..to be honest I could never even fit 16 pots inside my tent 9 would totally fill with no space to move around, they must use like 1gal pots or something... not with 3gal your not fitting 16 in 4x4 tent.

Last edited:
Back