Yeah, i dont like to get plants that crowded and my grow buddy dont want to water more than 2 or 3 at a time. He is a difficult one, it takes away from his smoking time!

Hey guy's, well I have to admit you guy's maybe right and that one might survive.... I took pics again this morning and it appears to be some growth still going on.. plz let me know what you think, or if i'm just having wishful thinking? Like I said I never experienced anything like this before, so very unsure what will happen.. am kinda surprised to see it's still doing something, maybe it wasn't over on it's side very long before I noticed, that's all I can think... but stalk was soft right on that area also, so thats why I had/having doubts. But does look to still have life to it, I think??? I need opinion's if you guys think so too...:greenthumb::cool1::smokeit::pop:
View attachment 823837
View attachment 823838
from yesterday pic below---
View attachment 823843
Unique things of nature, a second chance.

[HASHTAG]#Phoenix[/HASHTAG]

Greetings Bro.

Enviado desde mi BLL-L23 mediante Tapatalk

Yeah, i dont like to get plants that crowded and my grow buddy dont want to water more than 2 or 3 at a time. He is a difficult one, it takes away from his smoking time!
I looked again and I have little more room then I thought once some things can come out, but yeah it makes impossible to work on them or feed when you can't reach the ones in the back... Plus I rotate my girls daily it's hard to do that if they over-crowded... and not to mention I do weekly cleaning & maintenance in my tent, so that means moving things out and cleaning it & rearranging things. I'm anal about a clean grow area, you know that by now...

I looked again and I have little more room then I thought once some things can come out, but yeah it makes impossible to work on them or feed when you can't reach the ones in the back... Plus I rotate my girls daily it's hard to do that if they over-crowded... and not to mention I do weekly cleaning & maintenance in my tent, so that means moving things out and cleaning it & rearranging things. I'm anal about a clean grow area, you know that by now...
Weekly cleaning bloody hell you related to my wife [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]if she could see my grow space she would flip

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

I'm lucky if I remember to brush the tent out after a grow never mind every week but I've mentioned before im quite lazy like that [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
When I was younger I spent a lot time with an old cat, he was kinda stuck in his ways and I guess some of that rubbed off on me... he's the one who I learned from years ago.....

hey guy's here's a photo from this morning... it does seem be growing. Later today the 2nd seed I germinated will be set in coco and by Tuesday that will be in tent also...:pop::pass::bighug:
IMG_3580.JPG

hey guys, here is update of my Auto Kush...she started do very well now, I believe I can call her at day 1 now (11/07/2017) Not much else to report. I will post another update in couple days.. Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::pop::pass::bighug:
IMG_3633.JPG
IMG_3636.JPG

Hey Guy's here is a quick photo update of my Auto Kush, she starting do very well now... The Auto Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] will probably be set in tent, later today or by tomorrow.. I was running little behind and put that in a day or so behind schedule..Enjoy!:d5::pass::thumbsup::pop::bighug:
IMG_3670.JPG
IMG_3670.JPG
IMG_3677.JPG
IMG_3674.JPG
:headbang:

Back