The anticipation early on is painful!

:pighug:
yeah it really is, even more so when ya already have ones growing at a very high rate of speed... and when your not seeing that same growth your like ughhh, but they shouldn't be growing as fast as the other's yet they still young...

Hey Guy's sorry about late update... They are both doing okay.. that light being too high had really slowed them down a lot.. But looks like things picking back up...I'll post another update in 2 days....I hope ya like how they coming along so far.. enjoy!:d5::pass::pop:
IMG_3871.JPG
IMG_3876.JPG
IMG_3877.JPG
IMG_3887.JPG
IMG_3888.JPG
IMG_3875.JPG

Looking good @Unique.
thank you, they really started pick up this morning... I think my old nutes was causing a lock-out of some sort...I had almost same issue when I started my other plants..so am 100% convinced it's something do with the jungle juice, probably just old now... or contaminated...who knows I know it's not right...but either way I was only trying use up what little was left, now I throw it out instead.. I can't be using shit that gonna give me problems.. I don't get problems on my own..

Hello Guy's here is an update, like I promised... Also you can see, what I said is true... they have really begin to pick up, in a big way! My next update will be on Friday or Sat... I hope you like how they starting off... Two more days should be huge difference in size...I had also removed the 1st set of shoots, as I always do! Enjoy!:d5::pop::coffee::pass::pighug::hookah:
IMG_3889.JPG
IMG_3890.JPG
IMG_3912.JPG
IMG_3913.JPG
IMG_3914.JPG
IMG_3915.JPG
:headbang:

hey guy's I have photo update with my Auto Kush's.. They really doing very well now.. [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] has lots side shoots already, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is starting pick up little speed now.. At lights on they will be fed 5ml micro, 5ml grow, 1ml bloom, 2ml calimag, 1.5ml K-L-N, 1ml silica,5ml terpinator & will be ph'ed to 5.98 with ppm approx 690-750ppm. enjoy!:d5::coffee::pop::pass:
IMG_3921.JPG
IMG_3922.JPG
IMG_3923.JPG
IMG_3931.JPG
IMG_3937.JPG
IMG_3938.JPG
:thumbsup::smokeit::headbang:

Back