Thanks man, I'm subbed now. You got some big rocket colas there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
thanks bro! am glad ya like them... they gonna be some very good producers!! :pass:

@Dudeski it damn sure caught my attention. I was looking to get a few of these a while back but didn't manage to. Looks like i should add some female auto beans to my next order list. I'm growing their photo lemon kush. She is beastly too and she reeks so hard of lemons. if your girls are anything like i mine i bet they put off a mean smell. Looks good in your tent @Unique def gonna rep for that awsomeness. whatever that beautiful plant you have finishing off is she looks amazing bro.

@Dudeski it damn sure caught my attention. I was looking to get a few of these a while back but didn't manage to. Looks like i should add some female auto beans to my next order list. I'm growing their photo lemon kush. She is beastly too and she reeks so hard of lemons. if your girls are anything like i mine i bet they put off a mean smell. Looks good in your tent @Unique def gonna rep for that awsomeness. whatever that beautiful plant you have finishing off is she looks amazing bro.
thank you very much!! The colorful one ready for Harvest is a Duurty Magic from autobeanstalk, that girl come out super amazing is very large, considering they usually only get 18inches.. that one there little over 30inches and approx 9oz

you surely won't be disappointed with these kush's, they super performers!! Yeah they certainly have a powerful aroma,even very early into preflower...

Last edited:
Hey Guy's Here is Update of My Auto Kush's at Day 60 & Day 55, Both are really looking very nice... The taller kush, is looking really good now...The smaller kush, my favorite one is gorgeous. I really am loving the shape of that one and how nicely she filling in, she very-very covered in tric's as ya can clearly see in Photo's.. I know some of ya have your eye on the bigger one, but I prefer shapes like the 2nd one is looking and I can usually pull more weight from plant of that shape vs a taller plant as it's a bit harder get light to bottom of a 4ft tree...I think both will turn out great, But am thinking the smaller one gonna smoke that larger one when comes to harvest time, we'll see I guess...I hope ya like how they are coming along, I'm very happy with them.. Enjoy!:d5::pass::dancer::thumbsup::pop::woohoo::coffee:
IMG_4551.JPG
IMG_4553.JPG
IMG_4560.JPG
IMG_4562.JPG
IMG_4564.JPG
IMG_4565.JPG
IMG_4567.JPG
IMG_4572.JPG
:weed::wiz:

Attachments

• IMG_4562.JPG
    IMG_4562.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 64
Damn those look nice, how long is it suplosed to be from sprout?
Thanks bro! I think it said 65-75 days, but it's clear I'll be way past that am at day 60 on one already with still quite a ways to go...These both veg'ed much longer then usual.. :d5::pass:

Hey Guy's Here is Update of My Auto Kush's at Day 60 & Day 55, Both are really looking very nice... The taller kush, is looking really good now...The smaller kush, my favorite one is gorgeous. I really am loving the shape of that one and how nicely she filling in, she very-very covered in tric's as ya can clearly see in Photo's.. I know some of ya have your eye on the bigger one, but I prefer shapes like the 2nd one is looking and I can usually pull more weight from plant of that shape vs a taller plant as it's a bit harder get light to bottom of a 4ft tree...I think both will turn out great, But am thinking the smaller one gonna smoke that larger one when comes to harvest time, we'll see I guess...I hope ya like how they are coming along, I'm very happy with them.. Enjoy!:d5::pass::dancer::thumbsup::pop::woohoo::coffee:
View attachment 849117 View attachment 849118 View attachment 849119 View attachment 849120 View attachment 849121 View attachment 849122 View attachment 849123 View attachment 849125 :weed::wiz:
@Cotton46 @912GreenSkell hey guy's check out my 2 kush's, they doing pretty awesome!:d5:

Back