That was the first thing I noticed!!
that thief messed me up with the taller one, I probably could got that one to hit 1lb... I think will still easily hit 10-12oz hopefully better, the smaller bushier one I love that one and think that one can pull a lot... even more then that taller one... I guess we'll see..

Hey Guy's Here is Update of My Auto Kush's at Day 60 & Day 55, Both are really looking very nice... The taller kush, is looking really good now...The smaller kush, my favorite one is gorgeous. I really am loving the shape of that one and how nicely she filling in, she very-very covered in tric's as ya can clearly see in Photo's.. I know some of ya have your eye on the bigger one, but I prefer shapes like the 2nd one is looking and I can usually pull more weight from plant of that shape vs a taller plant as it's a bit harder get light to bottom of a 4ft tree...I think both will turn out great, But am thinking the smaller one gonna smoke that larger one when comes to harvest time, we'll see I guess...I hope ya like how they are coming along, I'm very happy with them.. Enjoy!:d5::pass::dancer::thumbsup::pop::woohoo::coffee:
View attachment 849117 View attachment 849118 View attachment 849119 View attachment 849120 View attachment 849121 View attachment 849122 View attachment 849123 View attachment 849125 :weed::wiz:
:slap::pass:nice

Hey Guy's Here is Update of My Auto Kush's at Day 66 & Day 61, Both are looking great! I cleaned them up the other day, it really help open things and help them blow up a bit... I'm very impressed with these kush's! They both Frosty, but my favorite one looking like a ski slope hahahahaha, I love it! Enjoy the photo's!:d5::drool::thumbsup:

IMG_4613.JPG
IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4615.JPG
IMG_4616.JPG
IMG_4617.JPG
IMG_4618.JPG
IMG_4619.JPG
IMG_4633.JPG
IMG_4634.JPG
IMG_4638.JPG
IMG_4639.JPG
IMG_4643.JPG