opps i forgot a pic I wanted to show size of the stalk on the 4footer, that things is really huge...
IMG_4648.JPG

Thats thick for a plant inside! Guess it has to be for one that size
In different angle, if pot in better position ya can get a really good view of how thick it is... I have feed in few, so that will get turned... I move them so often, I never know what position they'll be in when comes time take photos...

I think rotating them really helps expose the whole plant to the light.
Yeah I have to agree, I rotate somewhere around every 12ish hrs... I also change their positions inside tent very often, but you know that already... this probably the longest they been in same position, but only bcoz I been sick and not wanting mess with them much or go near them much unless I really need to.. I have this app on my cp, it's a Lux meter... I'm sure it's not completely accurate, but I still believe it's helping with placement & heights

If the app gives you a base to work off of it would be extremely helpful . Lighting is one of the more difficult things to get dialed in
Yeah, I think even if app isn't very accurate It is giving me a base line to work off of... The Reason I feel it's not so accurate is coz my lux reading seem little high, but I can't say for sure, nothing to compare with... I may try borrow a friend's Iphone to see if I get different reading then my s4 readings are... The reading I'm getting not really all over the place, just little high & maybe it's not that high at all?? I really won't know until I have something compare my readings against.:shrug:

Hey Guy's Here is Update of My Auto Kush's at Day 66 & Day 61, Both are looking great! I cleaned them up the other day, it really help open things and help them blow up a bit... I'm very impressed with these kush's! They both Frosty, but my favorite one looking like a ski slope hahahahaha, I love it! Enjoy the photo's!:d5::drool::thumbsup:

View attachment 851531 View attachment 851532 View attachment 851533 View attachment 851534 View attachment 851535 View attachment 851536 View attachment 851537 View attachment 851538 View attachment 851539 View attachment 851540 View attachment 851541 View attachment 851542 :stir: :weed::wiz:
@912GreenSkell @trailanimal @pop22 @bushmasterar15 @jingo hey guy's I wanted ya check how how my auto kush's are coming along...

Hey Guy's Here is Update of My Auto Kush's at Day 66 & Day 61, Both are looking great! I cleaned them up the other day, it really help open things and help them blow up a bit... I'm very impressed with these kush's! They both Frosty, but my favorite one looking like a ski slope hahahahaha, I love it! Enjoy the photo's!:d5::drool::thumbsup:

View attachment 851531 View attachment 851532 View attachment 851533 View attachment 851534 View attachment 851535 View attachment 851536 View attachment 851537 View attachment 851538 View attachment 851539 View attachment 851540 View attachment 851541 View attachment 851542 :stir: :weed::wiz:

Sweet!! Looking great bud!! Estimation on finish?

Back