Dayyummm!! :drool: Pretty heavy producers?
Pretty much anything I grow ends up being a heavy producer hahahaha... I was aiming for 1lb, but I had something stolen right when I needed it the most, so I kinda missed part of the stretch because of it, I'll still get 10-12oz no problem.. The 2nd one I am really liking the shape, I prefer the shape like that one, sometimes I'm able pull quite a bit from plants like that...

Dayyummm!! :drool: Pretty heavy producers?
when I looked them up, they didn't look like they got that big.. here is what I read on them, I'm sure they going to come out beautiful..

http://en.seedfinder.eu/strain-info/Auto_Kush/Female_Seeds/

Auto Kush produces medium-sized plants, about 100 - 120 cm tall, with fairly long and sticky buds. A potent autoflowering strain with many side branches. It is slightly less compact than the original Kush. Buds become coated with abundant trichome formation when fully matured. You can actually see how good the end product is going to be before clipping. The taste is dank and hash-like with a subtle hint of Indian spice enhanced with a faint tinge of incense smell in the smoke. The smell is a pleasant musky haze-like smell.

The effect is typically Kush-like with a very heavy body stone. We at Female Seeds say that it is more narcotic than its Lemon Kush ancest

Hey Guy's here is an Update at Day 55 & Day 50 with My Auto Kush's, They are doing awesome. You will see little damage to some older leaves, but I mentioned what happened there, everything under control and all new growth is very healthy & green..The smaller Kush I really love that one, it's not so small but does have a very beautiful shape and growing beautifully...They Both pretty covered in Trics, I been trying hold the taller Kush back by keeping led 8-10 above her to try and slow her height down some...Enjoy today's photo's!!:d5::drool::thumbsup::dancer::pass:
IMG_4514.JPG
IMG_4515.JPG
IMG_4516.JPG
IMG_4520.JPG
IMG_4521.JPG
IMG_4522.JPG
IMG_4526.JPG
IMG_4529.JPG
IMG_4531.JPG

Just amazing! The tall one has everybody's attention.

Hey Guy's here is an Update at Day 55 & Day 50 with My Auto Kush's, They are doing awesome. You will see little damage to some older leaves, but I mentioned what happened there, everything under control and all new growth is very healthy & green..The smaller Kush I really love that one, it's not so small but does have a very beautiful shape and growing beautifully...They Both pretty covered in Trics, I been trying hold the taller Kush back by keeping led 8-10 above her to try and slow her height down some...Enjoy today's photo's!!:d5::drool::thumbsup::dancer::pass:
View attachment 846984 View attachment 846985 View attachment 846986 View attachment 846987 View attachment 846988 View attachment 846989 View attachment 846990 View attachment 846991 View attachment 846992
@Dmrides220 hey bro, here is link for ya, I hope you like them!

Thanks man, I'm subbed now. You got some big rocket colas there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back