Hey Guy, well it's been a while since my last update (7 days)with X-Mas and having a harvest come up and also super cold temps preventing me from being able to off lights. I kinda wish I had a hps lens filter for my camera, so I can take photo's with lights on..But, I may just end up changing the lamp back to MH at-least for the time being, so photo's can be taken... am not sure how else to do this.. I'll get some photo's sometime today.. :pass::pop:
Use your led glasses brother they work with hps also .

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

I only buy things I need like nutes, I usually not have issue with the photo thingy, but weather interfering... It's super super cold out....

Hey Guy's Finally an update On My Auto Kush's at day 49 & Day 44, The older Kush is now around the 4ft mark,very well branched, the 2nd Kush is doing wonderful around the 3ft mark and a super nice shape..Both already getting a nice aroma...Enjoy!:drool::pop::coffee::pass::d5:
IMG_4480.JPG
IMG_4485.JPG
IMG_4486.JPG
IMG_4487.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG
IMG_4494.JPG
IMG_4495.JPG
IMG_4491.JPG
:dancer:

Pictures of health :thumbsup:
Thanks bro! actually the bigger one has little issue going on, but will be back under control soon, I had a package stolen and was something I really needed, so It took a few days to get a replacement so will do my best to correct it... They both look great still...:d5::pass:

Hey everybody!
Happy New Year from Female Seeds Team! Hope this year has started in the right way for you!

@Unique, beautiful ladies coming up here. They look healthy and happy and are growing really nice.

Hey everybody!
Happy New Year from Female Seeds Team! Hope this year has started in the right way for you!

@Unique, beautiful ladies coming up here. They look healthy and happy and are growing really nice.
Hey thank you. There little issue on the bigger one, but it's back under control damn thief messing me up.... :d5::pass:

Back