The one that fell over is a fighter! It s fine looking plant for sure
Yeah A fighter for sure, That one really is the tallest inside my tent now and she still growing...This Morning she 28-29 inches and gonna be quite the producer, looks like she still gonna give me a couple/few more days of veg yet, before switching to pre-flower that one may end up around 4ft , will be over 3ft for sure!:d5::pass:

Yeah A fighter for sure, That one really is the tallest inside my tent now and she still growing...This Morning she 28-29 inches and gonna be quite the producer, looks like she still gonna give me a couple/few more days of veg yet, before switching to pre-flower that one may end up around 4ft , will be over 3ft for sure!:d5::pass:
Told ya to have faith in the runts brother [emoji2]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Told ya to have faith in the runts brother [emoji2]

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
yeah, she no longer a runt... She the tallest inside tent now, will post a shitty pic, only cause I can't off my lights today.. So ya guys will unfortunately will have to deal with the bad lighting for today, Tomorrow I'll take better photos in dark.

here a shitty photo, just for now! so ya can see how they doing, but I'll get better ones tomorrow in dark! sorry in-advance for poor lighting, but nothing I could do about that today! I have my 430w red sodium on now & ballast on S.L. Total Light power used right now 890w..

IMG_4247.JPG
IMG_4241.JPG
IMG_4239.JPG
IMG_4249.JPG
IMG_4250.JPG

Last edited:
Impressive! :D

Anyway, it's kind of normal for these ladies to literally explode after the 3rd/4th week. You're gonna have some fun now! :)
Thanks, She is up over 30inches now & still climbing hahahaha, I guess your in for a very good grow! :d5::pass: well two very good grows! The 1st about go into transition, within next 2-3 days, so 2nd part of stretch has started, am thinking [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] will finish around 4ft or at-least 3 1/2 ft, she nearly 3ft now and gonna stretch again.. when I check height, she 31.5inches at this time..

Last edited:
Hey Guy's,@ day 37 & Day 32... I can finally show better Pics today.. You can see she has gotten very tall & still going, the other kush also doing very well. No issue's but am not expecting to have any, I'm very well dialed in...So am expecting nothing but great from this test grow! Enjoy today's Photo's I'll Post more again Weds or Thurs, Enjoy!:d5::pop::coffee::drool::pass::pighug:
IMG_4265.JPG
IMG_4266.JPG
IMG_4267.JPG
IMG_4268.JPG
IMG_4274.JPG
IMG_4275.JPG
IMG_4276.JPG
IMG_4277.JPG
:headbang: :weed::wiz::stir:

Back