Hey Guy's Here is an Update of My Auto Kush's @ Day 39 & Day 34, Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is Massive she standing little over 36inches now & bushy as a F**k, [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] Is also doing Very well, She very well branched and gaining decent amount of height daily.. I hope you like the Photo's today, Enjoy... I'd also like Invite @Avalanche Blanch to this grow. More updates on Friday..:d5::pop::drool::coffee::pass::welcome::pighug:

IMG_4311.JPG
IMG_4312.JPG
IMG_4314.JPG
IMG_4315.JPG
IMG_4316.JPG
IMG_4319.JPG
IMG_4320.JPG
IMG_4321.JPG
IMG_4322.JPG
IMG_4323.JPG
IMG_4326.JPG
IMG_4331.JPG
IMG_4332.JPG
IMG_4333.JPG
:headbang::stir: :weed::wiz::yeahthat:

Hey Guy's, Here is an Update @ Day 41 & Day 36 for My Auto Kush's... This grow is going Incredible, Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is now little over 39inches & stacked super nice, I been wanting hit 1lb per plant & I think this girl will give that to me... The Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] is also doing wonderful & gaining lots of height and branched so nicely... I was just mentioning on another thread how I seem set records every grow I do, I will certainly be proud to hit 1lb per plant and really believe this grow gonna do it for me. :d5::pass::thumbsup::drool::pop::coffee::biggrin::bow::headbang::pighug: Sorry about sideways photo, only way I could fit whole plant into shot.

IMG_4374.JPG
IMG_4375.JPG
IMG_4378.JPG
IMG_4379.JPG
IMG_4390.JPG
IMG_4391.JPG
IMG_4387.JPG
IMG_4389.JPG
IMG_4381.JPG
IMG_4382.JPG
:worship:

Thank you, am certainly trying hard!:pass:

Im running two white widow from these guys for my first grow and their have been some ups and downs for sure. Learning the hard way this time around. Really awesome to see how big they should be at these ages. My plants are older and are dwarfs in comparison!!

Im running two white widow from these guys for my first grow and their have been some ups and downs for sure. Learning the hard way this time around. Really awesome to see how big they should be at these ages. My plants are older and are dwarfs in comparison!!
I am really happy how nice these are coming along so far, I wasn't expecting that one to do so well I had little issue in very beginning and never thought the first was ever do much, that's why I started a 2nd.. Now I'm gonna have 2 very huge auto kush's. My Biggest am sure I will hit 1lb+ that is my target! Thanks for stopping by, I hope ya watch the rest to see if I hit my target or not.

I am really happy how nice these are coming along so far, I wasn't expecting that one to do so well I had little issue in very beginning and never thought the first was ever do much, that's why I started a 2nd.. Now I'm gonna have 2 very huge auto kush's. My Biggest am sure I will hit 1lb+ that is my target! Thanks for stopping by, I hope ya watch the rest to see if I hit my target or not.

Absolutely man I am here for the ride. Been trying to pen my own accord and this all apart of the process. :jointman:

Hey Guy, well it's been a while since my last update (7 days)with X-Mas and having a harvest come up and also super cold temps preventing me from being able to off lights. I kinda wish I had a hps lens filter for my camera, so I can take photo's with lights on..But, I may just end up changing the lamp back to MH at-least for the time being, so photo's can be taken... am not sure how else to do this.. I'll get some photo's sometime today.. :pass::pop:

Back