Very nice and healthy plants! No problem until now as we could see. Everything is going alright. Really happy to see those ladies!
Thankyou, I think they look pretty healthy also, am not expecting to have any issues though-out the grow.. The 1st kush getting pretty tall and that one almost ready to start pre-flowering, that one should really be a decent size..:pass:

Hey guy's I was checking heights when I was feeding them a little while ago and the older Kush is already over 20inches, That girl gonna be huge...she even giving me some veg time, how sweet of her....Hahahaha... The other one is really starting shoot up today, am glad My ABS Test grow is getting ready come to an end, as I badly need the space for these Kush's... I'll try get photo update tomorrow.:pass:

Hey Guy's here is Photo Update of My Auto Kush's at Day 33 & Day 28, There been a lot of activity with these two. Kush [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is little over 22inches now & full of branches, still given me some veg time, she gonna be a very huge girl! Kush [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has really started shoot up also and shotting branching everywhere just like the first one, that one also given me some veg time, so I think that will be rather large also.. I hope ya like today photo's, Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::coffee::pop::pass:

IMG_4207.JPG
IMG_4208.JPG
IMG_4219.JPG
IMG_4220.JPG
IMG_4221.JPG
IMG_4222.JPG
IMG_4223.JPG
IMG_4228.JPG
:weed::wiz:

That baby is trying to catch up with the big girls, in a fast way! Very nice structure on her
Yeah, She now my biggest in my tent! growing average 2.5inches a day, Incredible!!! What is hard to believe is that was the one that had fallen over like a dead cow, a day or so after breaking ground, That was the reason for starting the 2nd Kush... But obviously this gonna be an easy 3-4 footer, she still vegging, unreal amount of veg time, I don't mind, just shocking coz the other kush started at same time on another thread, is like only 15inches tall and I highly doubt will make to even 20inches by time it's finished That will officially be my smallest plant I ever grew!! The 2nd Kush should end up passing that out today as well..I'll take photos today/tomorrow..

Back