Indoor Auto Green Crack x4

2 down, 2 still to go.....the ones at the back of the room looked ready and the 2 at the front (the ones I did the macro pics above on) still have white hairs and hopefully more swelling to do.

The first one to come down was the one that was a couple of days younger(left of pic below) than the other three, but that couple of days seemed to be enough that it got crowded out and didn't do as well.
agc2302-1.jpg

The one on the left came down at the weekend so the bud is pretty much dry.....

agc2302-2.jpg

Initial impressions of a wee tester buds dry enough to grind was it's too ripe and grassy to tell what this one is about yet. Nothing unpleasant but at the same time nothing that jumped out at me.

The next one looks more promising (on the right of the pic at the top with the line drawn between plants)....
agc2302-3.jpg

agc2302-4.jpg

agc2302-5.jpg

agc2302-6.jpg

(the wee pile of buds behind the trimmed ones ended up on a different shelf on the rack so aren't in the next pic)
agc2302-7.jpg

Will try to get more macro pics of the other 2 before I chop them too.....I think we're about day 74 now.

:pass:

I think I get it a bit better now it's really dry......makes me want to climb mountains lol:thumbsup: Nice green, grassy taste rather than the still too wet and fresh taste. Even the scissor hash benefits from drying out with this one.....more often than not I've found that works wet but it didn't give me a taste of things to come straight away this time, at least not with the first one down.

agc2502-1.jpg

Still cooking with the other 2.

That close up looks incredible! Very impressive grow

Cheers bud. Should have time to finish tidying up and get more pics done before anything else is ready to harvest by the looks of things. I have enough down that it let's me go a little easier on the Auto Gorilla OG bud as that has mostly disappeared already.
:smokeout:

great growing,super pics.
:pighug:

Thanks Archie. Sorry for the delay....I've been high as a kite on this stuff:pass:....
agc0303-1.jpg

(39.50g after some early samples)

That was the 1st one down. In the hydro system I ran it in it got a bit crowded out but if I managed that in soil from this strain I'd be chuffed to be bits. I'll do a proper smoke report soon but this one stands out to me for the high which is really energising and I'm really glad I've got another 3 fatter plants to make up the numbers a bit. I'm not expecting it to be great in terms of grams per watt but the smoke is fantastic so it is what it is:thumbsup:

The next one was the one that crowded the above one out but the 2 in the other res were the better feeders and were always making bigger pH swings and EC drops so hopefully both of the ones still going will yield more like this one.....

agc0303-2.jpg

agc0303-3.jpg

agc0303-4.jpg

(101.95g after no sampling)

Might have to wait until I can fit one of these in it's own res to get a QP from 1 plant though:smoking:

Back