Indoor Auto Green Crack x4

Killer harvesting! I'm a big fan of the energizing high so, that's some righteous info. Thanks

Sorry guys, missed these earlier in the week:doh:

So would you say the Auto Green Crack is as strong as the Auot Gorilla OG

I reckon so although they hit different spots for me....I find Auto Gorilla OG more happy chatty and socially energising whilst Auto Green Crack is a more productive energy. Auto Gorilla OG is good for being nice to people and Auto Green Crack good for wanting to run rings round them:haha:

Killer harvesting! I'm a big fan of the energizing high so, that's some righteous info. Thanks

Cheers bud:pighug:

I plan on growing more AGC sharpish......I think I'm going to like having this strain in my life as I absolutely hate trimming except, it would appear, when I do it in daylight and am fueled by the right high. When I had a cold it made me feel better and when I feel tired on a long walk with the dogs it perks me right up. I find it very moreish :thumbsup:

Time to get the other 2 down......but not before I pick a bit that isn't too frazzled for a pic.....

full

agc1603-2.jpg

Hope these smoke as nice as the last.....these wee nugs are hard as nails and kick my head in:rofl::thumbsup::smoking:

:pass:

dude, you seriously take a great picture

Cheers bud. Am digging the mood the sky blue conveys and it seems to stand out amongst the sea of black or white backgrounds. Can make it look as sunny as I like by turning the brightness up on the flashgun lighting the blue bucket I use for res changes and the one in my left hand controls the direction of light hitting the subject.

Seriously...awesome nug shot

Cheers bud.....gotta work on keeping the bigger buds prettier so it's worth trying for nice shots of them too but at the same time I like to pick a bud which is what I think a fair representation of the strain but doesn't give unrealistic expectations whether you are growing in hydro or living organic soil or anything in between. I know I'd love to be able to grow flowers like that all sorts of different ways.

ajk1803-4.jpg

Guess what is germinating (hopefully!) under that CFL in the background......I well up for getting hooked on Auto Green Crack. The only thing addictive about it how good it is and it doesn't get it's name from any weird smells or flavours. It could have been called a sour skunk or something I guess but that wouldn't do the effect justice. It's a full bodied smoke that hits quick:thumbsup:

ajk1803-3.jpg

ajk1803-2.jpg

(might have got 34" if she was still straight)

ajk1803-1.jpg

The top 2 shelves are 1 plant and the 2 underneath that the other plant......might get my QP out of that one!:headbang: (Which will mean I've still never seen an auto that can't do a QP in NFT).

Back