SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

:passit: Duggy mate! .... wow man, that is an atypical pheno' to my eye, check those leaves and compact build out! ...this is going to be interesting to see how she performs and turns out :greenthumb:

Aspirin?

I'll be danmed

I did not know that
yessir, apparently salicylic acid can trigger SAR response! Which reminds me to dig up the old kiddie aspirins and grind some up today... it dissolves readily, but the enteric coating is more stubborn of course - :biggrin:

:smoking:I think you will be spared the tent busters that some of the others have = :vibe:
I'm curious to see if she's fast like Splitty's, and mine I hope! I want to get a second round through if possible, so much backlog in seeds...
Are you using a Telos too, and Biotab's?

Yes the Telos is in action..
I've given her a couple of sprays of Optic Foliar and 1 very light feed of Megacrop which I'll probably continue with and some Bio PK for later..:pass:

Heres a pic of my forgotten 3rd creeper sitting there all quite in the corner what a good girl at day 68

20200528_172250.jpg

Those colas look as long as broomsticks!
Whatta sight!:drool:
Also look at the other girl shes still pretty green below the lights ive also learned so much this time around about the lights themselves and thanks pal

Back