SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

My sole mission H&D, don't care about size, I'm a variety slut straight-up- :rofl: ...nothing beats opening up your stash box and gazing lustfully at a dozen different strains!

>>>> Update time <<<<

Well clearly my fears about size were unfounded - :face: :haha: ....#2, she's a week younger than the other autos but a week isn't going to see any blow-ups!
#1 is nice but a total mini-me,...
View attachment 1197208View attachment 1197209View attachment 1197210View attachment 1197211View attachment 1197212View attachment 1197213

Not a position I've been in yet but hit a 2oz average stride with these 5L DWC's so hopefully I can bump that up to 3oz and I'll be laughing! I'll keep those tips in mind @St. Tom thanks for sharing :headbang:

So here we go again...
Fresh start, new beginnings, all that jazz...

Yesterday I cleaned out all the old medium (threw it on one of the flower beds in the garden) and mixed up a fresh batch.
As before the airdomes were centred at the bottom and surrounded by clay pebbles. Each pot then received a mix of:
12 jugs of light mix
2 jugs of clay pebbles
75g Startrex.
(Jugs being a 0.5ltr Pyrex jug)

This morning all the beans were looking keen to get going:
View attachment 1197391
So 3 biotabs were placed in each pot.
2g Bactrex was popped into the verve and a seed of choice placed on top before covering and watering with 1ltr of water mixed with 2ml Orgatrex and 1g Mycotrex.
View attachment 1197390
So here's the (hopefully final) setup with each girl in place...
View attachment 1197389View attachment 1197388

Evening all,
Here she is at day 59 and really starting to fill out now, this strain truly is a pleasure to grow with hardly any attention. Have a good one all and stay safe! :thumbsup:
CDAF6B0C-2F42-46B0-B378-AC0F8117FFFA.jpeg

A lot of pics today and approaching week 10 or day 70 they big girl at the back is well and truly in the home straight and is still fattening up a treat so im saying a week tops for her and i will check trichomes daily soon .and her sister beside her in pic no 3 may go to full week 12 including her flush also even with super cropping and bending i still run out of height and there to close to the light by far but shes say a week behind her bigger sister

20200530_135000.jpg

20200530_134951.jpg

20200530_134841.jpg

20200530_134829.jpg

20200530_134820.jpg

20200530_134809.jpg
forgive me tom if i sometimes ask you the same questions i forget things mainly cause its 3am when reading them half asleep in a rosin coma what do you use to check your trichs
Trying to stick to some kind of system so I can get me some variety in them jars! :headbang:

View attachment 1196897
a bit of variety is essential i get bored smoking the same stuff

forgive me tom if i sometimes ask you the same questions i forget things mainly cause its 3am when reading them half asleep in a rosin coma what do you use to check your trichs

a bit of variety is essential i get bored smoking the same stuff
i own 3 or 4 scopes a USB one is quite good i think it cost around 18 pounds also a Carson handheld one and a phone clip-on so id say the USB is gotta be the best but there all a chore to use if you have shaky hands like me lol also gonna check them tmoz so pics incoming soon
20200601_235918.jpg

i own 3 or 4 scopes a USB one is quite good i think it cost around 18 pounds also a Carson handheld one and a phone clip-on so id say the USB is gotta be the best but there all a chore to use if you have shaky hands like me lol also gonna check them tmoz so pics incoming soon
View attachment 1197587
think il try a clip on one next both my hand held ones are a bit lacking to say the least heres another one for ya do you check them lights on or off i know checking them under hps is useless havnt done it under my new leds yet but i usually do it with the grow lights off
anyone else with thoughts on the subject feel free to chime in

Day 73, still not much tric' development, not much smell either, looks a bit ropey to me. She's out in the garden/greenhouse now, she can finish out there, I'm keeping my indoor area for a plant that's playing the game. She is a great size, but that's it so far, the rest is very undesirable
ssc1.JPG
ssc2.JPG
ssc3.JPG
ssc4.JPG

Everyone elses plants look top notch, what is it with me and SSSC??

Do I dare drop another one outside?? I think I have to, and then it's make or break time

think il try a clip on one next both my hand held ones are a bit lacking to say the least heres another one for ya do you check them lights on or off i know checking them under hps is useless havnt done it under my new leds yet but i usually do it with the grow lights off
anyone else with thoughts on the subject feel free to chime in
The usb one ive got an otg attachment i think there called so you can use usb devices on your phone as the usb ones got a great light on so i normally do pics lights off also heres a couple of shakey pics from the usb one and id say shes ready to chop would you
20200602_100021.jpg
20200602_100001.jpg

Day 73, still not much tric' development, not much smell either, looks a bit ropey to me. She's out in the garden/greenhouse now, she can finish out there, I'm keeping my indoor area for a plant that's playing the game. She is a great size, but that's it so far, the rest is very undesirable
:doh: Ribbz, I'm hoping she's just messing with your head,... maybe OD life will slap some sense into her! :rolleyes2: I know how ya feel mate, for me it's Dinafem...:shrug:

Back