SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Brother, It is always a pleasure!:toke::vibe::pass:
also arty meet my friend @Splitty37 I've been helping him since he started growing from starting his first autopots and he's starting to really find his feet now

also arty meet my friend @Splitty37 I've been helping him since he started growing from starting his first autopots and he's starting to really find his feet now
@St. Tom the man, the legend! I can’t thank you enough for what you have done for me! I came on here not knowing what the fuck I was doing and you helped me from the very start when you really didn’t need to! I have to say this as if I had never started researching growing then I would have found AFN or indeed you! Your a true friend and inspiration and if if wasn’t for AFN Our paths would never have crossed! I love our community and it’s people like you that make it special! Also @Mossy as you helped along the way! Love AFN and all within it! Have a great day all!

Coming soon......

IMG_20200528_210522.jpg

Day 68
El big arse is becoming a bit of a pain to get out the tent now :crying: I only have a couple of feet of room outside it and she is 2.5ft wide, so she keeps getting snagged, it's only a matter of time before something breaks:cuss:
I was worried about the lack of trichs but looking under the loupe, I don't think there's anything to worry about there :woohoo1: starting to get quite a nice lemon smell too :thumbsup: I have removed quite a few handfuls of leaves, though you wouldn't tell :shrug: apart from that, no other changes :toke: have a good weekend all :pass:
20200529_150601.jpg
20200528_195059.jpg
20200528_195123.jpg
20200529_150759.jpg

A lot of pics today and approaching week 10 or day 70 they big girl at the back is well and truly in the home straight and is still fattening up a treat so im saying a week tops for her and i will check trichomes daily soon .and her sister beside her in pic no 3 may go to full week 12 including her flush also even with super cropping and bending i still run out of height and there to close to the light by far but shes say a week behind her bigger sister

20200530_135000.jpg

20200530_134951.jpg

20200530_134841.jpg

20200530_134829.jpg

20200530_134820.jpg

20200530_134809.jpg

:greenthumb::spels: She's filling in nicely now Splitty, a lot going on that petite frame! I should be about there is a couple weeks, much relieved coz the tent is becoming sardine city now with the photo seedlings in there and space still shrinking daily...
:coffee:

Coming soon......
:jointman: you're late mon! I thought I was the lagger here....:rolleyes2:

Day 68
El big arse is becoming a bit of a pain to get out the tent now :crying: I only have a couple of feet of room outside it and she is 2.5ft wide, so she keeps getting snagged, it's only a matter of time before something breaks:cuss:
I was worried about the lack of trichs but looking under the loupe, I don't think there's anything to worry about there :woohoo1: starting to get quite a nice lemon smell too :thumbsup: I have removed quite a few handfuls of leaves, though you wouldn't tell :shrug: apart from that, no other changes :toke: have a good weekend all :pass:View attachment 1196495View attachment 1196498View attachment 1196496View attachment 1196494
:vibe: :hump: ...oh man, I got shameless body lust for her! She's catalog-pretty mate, and you're getting the more chunky type buds on this one too....:eyebrows: and ain't done gettin' fat either!

A lot of pics today and approaching week 10 or day 70 they big girl at the back is well and truly in the home straight and is still fattening up a treat so im saying a week tops for her and i will check trichomes daily soon .and her sister beside her in pic no 3 may go to full week 12 including her flush also even with super cropping and bending i still run out of height and there to close to the light by far but shes say a week behind her bigger sister

20200530_135000.jpg

20200530_134951.jpg

20200530_134841.jpg

20200530_134829.jpg

20200530_134820.jpg

20200530_134809.jpg
:drool: ...good thing I'm not there Tom, I'd shove ya out the room and suit-up! :condom::haha:.... those are some SOLID spears mate, fek me if she isn't going to yiiiield.... I'm with you on the timing, betting a slightly early harvest will make for some stellar zippy trippy stuff- :dizzy:... I am dying to see this dried and trimmed up for major eye humping- :rofl:

>>> I'll have freshies tomorrow of mon petite cheries....:kiss:

:greenthumb::spels: She's filling in nicely now Splitty, a lot going on that petite frame! I should be about there is a couple weeks, much relieved coz the tent is becoming sardine city now with the photo seedlings in there and space still shrinking daily...
:coffee:

:jointman: you're late mon! I thought I was the lagger here....:rolleyes2:

:vibe: :hump: ...oh man, I got shameless body lust for her! She's catalog-pretty mate, and you're getting the more chunky type buds on this one too....:eyebrows: and ain't done gettin' fat either!

:drool: ...good thing I'm not there Tom, I'd shove ya out the room and suit-up! :condom::haha:.... those are some SOLID spears mate, fek me if she isn't going to yiiiield.... I'm with you on the timing, betting a slightly early harvest will make for some stellar zippy trippy stuff- :dizzy:... I am dying to see this dried and trimmed up for major eye humping- :rofl:

>>> I'll have freshies tomorrow of mon petite cheries....:kiss:

Trying to stick to some kind of system so I can get me some variety in them jars! :headbang:

IMG_20200531_104814.jpg

Last edited:
Trying to stick to some kind of system so I can get me some variety in them jars!
My sole mission H&D, don't care about size, I'm a variety slut straight-up- :rofl: ...nothing beats opening up your stash box and gazing lustfully at a dozen different strains!

>>>> Update time <<<<

Well clearly my fears about size were unfounded - :face: :haha: ....#2, she's a week younger than the other autos but a week isn't going to see any blow-ups!
#1 is nice but a total mini-me,...
crp1.jpg
crp2.jpg
crp3.jpg
crp4.jpg
crp5.jpg
crp6.jpg

My sole mission H&D, don't care about size, I'm a variety slut straight-up- :rofl: ...nothing beats opening up your stash box and gazing lustfully at a dozen different strains!

>>>> Update time <<<<

Well clearly my fears about size were unfounded - :face: :haha: ....#2, she's a week younger than the other autos but a week isn't going to see any blow-ups!
#1 is nice but a total mini-me,...
View attachment 1197208View attachment 1197209View attachment 1197210View attachment 1197211View attachment 1197212View attachment 1197213
looking great my friend and early days for those girls also there one of the most hungry strains I've grown they have been going through 30ltr in 4 days on my auto res and they just kept stretching forever so bear it in mind:smoking: also I'm counting the days till i can have a little sample of mine

Back