SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

I've told so many folks to use the clay pebble mix with coco and its bit me on the arse even in solos I've give all my secrets away and i think your just starting to really find your flow but i knew this was going to be a thread of great plants also same with @Splitty37 absolutely smashing it with this strain
Yeah mate you should of kept that one secret :rofl: but I think wìth everyone seeing all your great grows last year, it was inevitable that people would try and copy, I know I did :yoinks: Now where do I get me an Autopot :crying:

Yeah mate you should of kept that one secret :rofl: but I think wìth everyone seeing all your great grows last year, it was inevitable that people would try and copy, I know I did :yoinks: Now where do I get me an Autopot :crying:
If ive helped you in any way its been a pleasure your a top man

If ive helped you in any way its been a pleasure your a top man
Right back at ya mate, your not to bad for a Scally :crying: up the Pooooollllllll :footy:

learn from a dopey cunt
little update i dropped a major fucking clanger i use ataclean for my pipes on my autopots and i think i may have rushed and forgotten it when filling the res as i thought to myself there seems to be more than one problem and it worsened overnight leaves lost a lot more colour so upon getting to the back of the tent her pipes were blocked so I'm thinking the big girl has had no food for say 36 hrs so no wonder she looks hungry i still believe she will bounce back but it just shows shit goes sideways fast in canna land also because I've overloaded my tent with solos also i took to much on and took my eye of the ball its a lesson i won't forget

20200526_102743.jpg

Evening all, another fine day of lockdown in the sweltering uk! Here she is at day 53 above coco, still loving life and probably the nicest girl I’ve grown to date structure wise! Have a good evening all and stay safe!
B66B7274-AEF6-4A21-97B9-7349B6CCF076.jpeg

Day 65. Things are going a bit quicker, still slow though, and a distinct lack of trichomes so far
:vibe:less shaggy, more refined in her looks now Ribbz! :spels:... The trich's may be a late showing like they do on the Lamby version I have... I swear it was mid-bloom before much of anything showed, and I was starting to grump about it some,.... then *boom* they silvered up like magic in short order!
Have you something to tickle her SAR response? Aspirin, frass (I'm told a filtered foliar tea done right can really spank her trich's out),.. I tried Bud Factor X in the past to good effect,... In the recent past, I've been grinding up baby aspirins and tossing a 1/4tsp in a half gal. - :thumbsup:
That tie-job mate,...:dizzy: you should be doing macrame - :rofl: :clapper:

>>> Tom, how much clay turds do you put in the coco?
learn from a dopey cunt
little update i dropped a major fucking clanger i use ataclean for my pipes on my autopots and i think i may have rushed and forgotten it when filling the res as i thought to myself there seems to be more than one problem and it worsened overnight leaves lost a lot more colour so upon getting to the back of the tent her pipes were blocked so I'm thinking the big girl has had no food for say 36 hrs so no wonder she looks hungry i still believe she will bounce back but it just shows shit goes sideways fast in canna land also because I've overloaded my tent with solos also i took to much on and took my eye of the ball its a lesson i won't forget
:crying::naughtystep: bad Thomas! ... that's the deal mate, hydro has little mercy, especially when the plants are banging their forks on the table for grub!
Looks like she just SUCKED the spare P, N and Mg clean outta those fans! I speculate here, but I find that with P, very often it gets tapped from close sources first unlike N that gets hauled all the way up from below,... Perhaps top feed her a nice helping of something rich in PK, S, micro's? In any case, noticable swell going on still, looking like she will finish pretty soon too... What do the trich's say, and pistil change %?

Evening all, another fine day of lockdown in the sweltering uk! Here she is at day 53 above coco, still loving life and probably the nicest girl I’ve grown to date structure wise! Have a good evening all and stay safe!
:dancer:I think mine is definitely heading this direction for size/structure, but it's early yet! It's all gonna come down to when he decides to bloom,... not a lot of bloom stretch happened on yours it seems? I'll be needing that!

:vibe:less shaggy, more refined in her looks now Ribbz! :spels:... The trich's may be a late showing like they do on the Lamby version I have... I swear it was mid-bloom before much of anything showed, and I was starting to grump about it some,.... then *boom* they silvered up like magic in short order!
Have you something to tickle her SAR response? Aspirin, frass (I'm told a filtered foliar tea done right can really spank her trich's out),.. I tried Bud Factor X in the past to good effect,... In the recent past, I've been grinding up baby aspirins and tossing a 1/4tsp in a half gal. - :thumbsup:
That tie-job mate,...:dizzy: you should be doing macrame - :rofl: :clapper:

>>> Tom, how much clay turds do you put in the coco?

:crying::naughtystep: bad Thomas! ... that's the deal mate, hydro has little mercy, especially when the plants are banging their forks on the table for grub!
Looks like she just SUCKED the spare P, N and Mg clean outta those fans! I speculate here, but I find that with P, very often it gets tapped from close sources first unlike N that gets hauled all the way up from below,... Perhaps top feed her a nice helping of something rich in PK, S, micro's? In any case, noticable swell going on still, looking like she will finish pretty soon too... What do the trich's say, and pistil change %?

:dancer:I think mine is definitely heading this direction for size/structure, but it's early yet! It's all gonna come down to when he decides to bloom,... not a lot of bloom stretch happened on yours it seems? I'll be needing that!
Aspirin?

I'll be damned

I did not know that

Last edited:
Back