SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Had to give my skinny front girl a mini flush so heres some good pics of her and the 2 back girls there all at day 60
20200520_110100.jpg
20200520_110058.jpg
20200520_104510.jpg
20200520_104507.jpg
20200520_103148.jpg
20200520_103145.jpg

That is truly insane, lovely looking girls pal!!
Your girl is awesome i think shes deffo one of your better girls and your going to get a great reward and its been awesome helping you along

Oooh - some notes for others - mine was under 24 hours light - happy as anything until week 7ish ... then DROOOOOP ... no reason for it! Turned the lights to 20/4 and didn't see the issue again!
(maybe she needs a rest every now and again!!)
Blooo :pighug: ....looking good in there luv! You know, I think many of the strongly Sativa dom. strains are like this, 24/0 during bloom does them no good at all,... that light is powerful too, so too much is too much! I don't think much significant gain is had at 24/0 vs. 20/4 either.. The loft stays warm enough during dark too now?
I've been doing dark period from 8-midnight, to keep lights on when it's coolest, that and the little buggers seem to sense sunset anyway, they do the leaf relaxation posture thing right around then...:sleeping:

:jawdrop: Tom!-- holy poop tea Batguanoman, what a blow up in the buds since last posting! :hothot:Those are going to be some epic spear colas mate, amazing performance and fine work :d5::greenthumb:... how old is that one (all about the same age right)? definitely some speedier pheno's showing....
Another interesting "Sativa" trait, minimal trich's on leaves, plenty on the bud,... How does she smell now?

... update time....

#2 transplanted and chugging along (several days younger than the rest); the way she's growing, she might be the more petite pheno' that I was hoping for!
y3.jpg

..... #1 wonky is not wonky anymore, just slower :biggrin: ...her fate is TBD,....
y4.jpg

>>> the lot...(clockwise top left: Livers, HBHz, Creeper, Orange Bud
y6.jpg

Last edited:
Blooo :pighug: ....looking good in there luv! You know, I think many of the strongly Sativa dom. strains are like this, 24/0 during bloom does them no good at all,... that light is powerful too, so too much is too much! I don't think much significant gain is had at 24/0 vs. 20/4 either.. The loft stays warm enough during dark too now?
I've been doing dark period from 8-midnight, to keep lights on when it's coolest, that and the little buggers seem to sense sunset anyway, they do the leaf relaxation posture thing right around then...:sleeping:

:jawdrop: Tom!-- holy poop tea Batguanoman, what a blow up in the buds since last posting! :hothot:Those are going to be some epic spear colas mate, amazing performance and fine work :d5::greenthumb:... how old is that one (all about the same age right)? definitely some speedier pheno's showing....
Another interesting "Sativa" trait, minimal trich's on leaves, plenty on the bud,... How does she smell now?
very sweet smelling and all my 3 girls are 61 days old but the big spear one was planted directly in the final pot as i always solo cup them first and it did state she needed that as her roots are sensitive :smoking: and also your girls thinking this strain will be small and petite these have stolen every inch of my tent so keep it in mind and thanks for all your help and tips over the years your a top bloke :pass:

Back