SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

I'd follow their sched' more or less Tom, what I think happened before was a combo of things, the MP just help facilitate the late flush, but wasn't the primary cause... When I ran it, MP didn't do this...pretty sure they recommend tapering it off toward the end anyway... You want the rocket P boosting during prime time blooming anyway! Toward the end when you ease off the P inputs, MP can help scavenge some P already in the medium anyway...
thanks pal your a great help as always :smoking::d5:

Day 55
Well we're about halfway there, hopefully :bow: and all I can say is, I'm glad I didn't grow all 3 at once :rofl: No real changes, she's on a bloom feed of GHE Flora Micro 0.8ml/l, Grow 0.4ml/l and Bloom 1.2ml/l, ph'd to around 6.5 ish, feeding her every day now, as she's drinking like the proverbial pig :pighug: Other than that she's looking really healthy, so it's just a case of feed, turn, wait and repeat :toke:
20200516_193833.jpg
20200516_124311.jpg
20200516_124345.jpg
20200516_124359.jpg

:vibe: wowzers, she's turning into a globe topiary of buds! .... I'm very much liking the looks of buds formation, Mugz, a lot of long lean gorgeous colas are foreseen,...:smoking:

:vibe: wowzers, she's turning into a globe topiary of buds! .... I'm very much liking the looks of buds formation, Mugz, a lot of long lean gorgeous colas are foreseen,...:smoking:
Thanks I'm most impressed myself :d5: I don't know if it's the new light or the new coco/pebble mix or just great genes, but she looks like she's going to be the biggest I've grown so far :woohoo1: I'm not looking forward to chopping and trimming though, when the time eventually comes :crying:

Thanks I'm most impressed myself :d5: I don't know if it's the new light or the new coco/pebble mix or just great genes, but she looks like she's going to be the biggest I've grown so far :woohoo1: I'm not looking forward to chopping and trimming though, when the time eventually comes :crying:
Wonderfull plant my friend im so impressed also as i said before i recon one of these would fill my tent on her own :cheers::d5::smoking:

....yeah you are, don't clown us! :rolleyes2: :haha: ... OK, at least for the first couple oz's, after that it's legal to start bitching....
Meantime, don't fret, hug it out with @St. Tom here! :kiss::rofl: :pighug:

Wonderfull plant my friend im so impressed also as i said before i recon one of these would fill my tent on her own :cheers::d5::smoking:
Thanks mate :pighug: but honestly, it was more luck than judgement :crying:

Morning all,
Here she is at day 44 above Coco.

She's very healthy and happy and is growing loads everyday, she's currently at 18 inches and she's going to be a big girl! I've taken a few fans off here and there to let the light through but nothing else. Have a great day inside all and stay safe! :pighug:
198936B1-0325-4B61-8C9D-ACBE57D70ECE.jpeg

Morning all,
Here she is at day 44 above Coco.

She's very healthy and happy and is growing loads everyday, she's currently at 18 inches and she's going to be a big girl! I've taken a few fans off here and there to let the light through but nothing else. Have a great day inside all and stay safe! :pighug: View attachment 1191524
:spels: That's the kinda girl I'm hoping for right there Splitty, petite but shapely! ...And fast, this one looks to be right on track for a more typical 8-9 weeks, no way she needs another 45 days...:hothot:

>>> my girl is in her final pot now, gotta check on the lot here in a moment,.....:smoking:

:spels: That's the kinda girl I'm hoping for right there Splitty, petite but shapely! ...And fast, this one looks to be right on track for a more typical 8-9 weeks, no way she needs another 45 days...:hothot:

>>> my girl is in her final pot now, gotta check on the lot here in a moment,.....:smoking:
Thanks mate! Funnily enough I was saying the same thing to @St. Tom last week that I thought she would be done much quicker than the 12 weeks.
She's certainly an easy strain to grow.

Last edited:
Back