SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Been on a spending spree :d5: also shes gonna fill that tent my stocky girl is still stretching and growing in all directions also i think there are 2 differant types a big tall style or a stockier version but i know now maybe 2 of these would fill my 4x4
Hahaha a sort of spending spree, the tents new I've had the extractor for a few months now, it was one of my buys from our Solo Cup winnings :woohoo1: I just didn't have room for it in my other tiddly tent.

Hahaha a sort of spending spree, the tents new I've had the extractor for a few months now, it was one of my buys from our Solo Cup winnings :woohoo1: I just didn't have room for it in my other tiddly tent.
nice to have some more space I've got a new small tent in the box in case i ever have to put my big one down and least i could keep 1 big girl or a gang of solos on the go i bought it cheap and its always better to be prepared

Speaking of tents I just ordered a third 8x8. From the size of these plants I'm going to need it badly. LMAO. PS Bunny yours looks strong and will produce copius amounts trichome laded NUGGETS OF bliss.

Couple of pics at day 53 this big girl at the back is the biggest plant i think ive grown i honestly think if she had her way i think she could fill the 4x4 tent on her own also my smaller skinny girl need a little calmag i will foliar feed her a few times
20200513_144748.jpg
20200513_144744.jpg

:haha:... just mind your mid-to-late P inputs mate, the more I read, the more I see too much late cycle P going in can cause this,... general advise is to go more K heavy during this stage...That and the funny little Sativa calyx stacking thing, particularly Mexican lineage...:smoking:

Last edited:
:greenthumb:seedling#2 well under way! New shoes for her soon... She has two sets of single leaves, not seen that in a while....
The first wonky one looks to be getting back on track--- :smoking:
z2.jpg

:haha:... just mind your mid-to-late P inputs mate, the more I read, the more I see too much late cycle P going in can cause this,... general advise is to go more K heavy during this stage...That and the funny little Sativa calyx stacking thing, particularly Mexican lineage...:smoking:
How late do you think i stop the mammoth p maybe the last 2 weeks im at day 56 now

I'd follow their sched' more or less Tom, what I think happened before was a combo of things, the MP just helped facilitate the late flush, but wasn't the primary cause... When I ran it, MP didn't do this...pretty sure they recommend tapering it off toward the end anyway... You want the rocket P boosting during prime time blooming anyway! Toward the end when you ease off the P inputs, MP can help scavenge some P already in the medium anyway...

Back