SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Day 41
Only change is I switched her to a bloom feed today as she is finally beginning to flower :woohoo1: plus it might give her the extra kick up the arse she needs to pull her bloody finger out, I hope anyway :rofl: as I'm thinking at this rate she'll probably go a hundred days at least :cuss:
She's standing at exactly a metre at the mo and not a bad shape to her, considering I have to have her wedged tightly in the corner because of the other 4 she's sharing with, she's not looking too bad :joy: I've been trying not to remove any leaves just yet, just a little leaf tucking so far, but I'll give her a good trim when she's fully in flower :toke:
20200502_182737.jpg
20200502_152628.jpg
20200502_152718.jpg
20200502_152729.jpg

Last edited:
Day 41
Only change is I switched her to a bloom feed today as she is finally beginning to flower :woohoo1: plus it might give her the extra kick up the arse she needs to pull her bloody finger out, I hope anyway :rofl: as I'm thinking at this rate she'll probably go a hundred days at least :cuss:
She's standing at exactly a metre at the mo and not a bad shape to her, considering I have to have her wedged tightly in the corner because of the other 4 she's sharing with, she's not looking too bad :joy: I've been trying not to remove any leaves just yet, just a little leaf tucking so far, but I'll give her a good trim when she's fully in flower :toke:
View attachment 1185893View attachment 1185896View attachment 1185895View attachment 1185894
shes looking great my friend also your stretch may be either crazy like mine or my smaller chunky one like yours and @Ribbzzy she looks very similar size and structure also as i said day if my big girl kept stretching id supercrop her will i did here's a pic or 2 no 1 before i attacked her also i nice clean bend with no breakage of the outer skin
big.jpg
20200503_155435.jpg
20200503_155438.jpg

:vibe: very sexy ladiezzz mates! :greenthumb:From here out it's the stretching I'm going to be hawking on... One thing I'm thinking about is if I don't top, just supercrop, will it keep the apical dominance on the main and keep the laterals in check for height.... A wide bush wadded up with leaves is not much better! I suspect some pretty aggressive clean-up of the lower nodes will be wise too...

Day 41
View attachment 1185893View attachment 1185896View attachment 1185895View attachment 1185894
So we both have possible centurians. :holymoly:

Nice plant, she is gonna be a healthy yield.

shes looking great my friend also your stretch may be either crazy like mine or my smaller chunky one like yours and @Ribbzzy she looks very similar size and structure also as i said day if my big girl kept stretching id supercrop her will i did here's a pic or 2 no 1 before i attacked her also i nice clean bend with no breakage of the outer skin
View attachment 1186274View attachment 1186275View attachment 1186276
Thanks mate, I'm hoping she doesn't stretch as much as your biggun though :yoinks: wow that has shot up in the last week :clapper: and you were worried :crying:

Thanks mate, I'm hoping she doesn't stretch as much as your biggun though :yoinks: wow that has shot up in the last week :clapper: and you were worried :crying:
at the beginning i was worried sick it took a little bit of figuring out but thanks to all you folks on afn :bighug: also here's my stocky girl she's starting to stretch but nothing like the other 2 also there all on flower feed from this evening .whatfeed are you using pal is it megacrop
20200503_155726.jpg

So we both have possible centurians. :holymoly:

Nice plant, she is gonna be a healthy yield.
Thanks mate and right back at ya :d5: so your thinking 100 days too, you never know, they may be super quick finishers :crying:

Last edited:
at the beginning i was worried sick it took a little bit of figuring out but thanks to all you folks on afn :bighug: also here's my stocky girl she's starting to stretch but nothing like the other 2 also there all on flower feed from this evening .whatfeed are you using pal is it megacrop View attachment 1186408
Hahaha we all had faith in you :pighug: No mate I'm using General Hydroponics Flora Grow, Micro and Bloom. Maybe in the future I may give Mega Crop ago, but as I said earlier, I'm very wary of changes, or too lazy to learn, one of the two :crying:

Morning all,
Here’s my girl at day 30 above coco, she’s got a lovely structure and shape and seems to be very happy. She’s throwing pistils out everywhere now and will be going onto a Remo nutes flower feed in a few days, stay safe everyone.
A1AEF680-040A-4F57-BE97-B838C0E90F06.jpeg
63ACF88A-CD9F-41E8-AA0B-F9DAEF1A6A06.jpeg

Morning all,
Here’s my girl at day 30 above coco, she’s got a lovely structure and shape and seems to be very happy. She’s throwing pistils out everywhere now and will be going onto a Remo nutes flower feed in a few days, stay safe everyone.View attachment 1186516View attachment 1186517
:thumbsup: She's my kinda gal Splitty, compact, beefy bones... I hope mine does this!

:smokeout: All your gals look great folks, and now mine is officially in! :woohoo:

g1.jpg

Last edited:
Back