SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

:doh: First seedling is malformed, missing a cotyl', acting iffy,... new one soaking!

:doc: open up and say "aaaaaahhhfuck!" :laughcry:..... Oh gawd, the stories she must have,...:yoinks: Mate, my Dad was Radiologist, so guess who gets to see all this fun stuff in X-Ray vision? :rofl: The things he said they'd find lodged up in these clowns rectal pleasure portals was unbelievable! Soda bottles, a popular choice apparently, or far worse... Gotta say the toy hammer is a prize though! :nono: :haha: ...the only thing more funny were the explanations for how they got there.... "I was drinking a soda in the shower,.. and I slipped and fell on it,...":rolleyes1: ....less plausible ones for objects like baseball bats, GI Joe dolls, produce, garden tools, etc., were offered, but no guarantee's on keeping a straight face!! :rofl:
the things bored people do!

:bighug:Ribbz, sucky to hear you had to go in for a tune-up at the Torturers Guild,..:cuss:... med-up and keep exploiting the child labor!
Slipped and fell :crying:

"Er, yes nurse, that's correct, I slipped on some rogue shower gel, and thats how the coke bottle became inserted in my person"

:rofl:

Everything looks great..I'll be definitely be following along.
This is a very interesting thread for me...The first auto I ever bred from scratch was was sssc m39 x auto ak47..I call her mothership 70-75 days from seed,that was a decade ago.
I'm a big fan of the old school...wish we could get that real skunk.
to be honest I'm super excited to grow and try this strain as i know she's something special as they breed for taste

It's a nightmare:deadhorse:

You have a big girl there, she is gonna be beaslty by the time it's done
yes i can tell the biggest girl is gonna be a real head turner I've also started them all on mammoth p

Day 41 here. She is big. She's 70cms (27 inches) diameter, and now stands at 40cm (16 inches) high. Starting to show more signs of preflower, but she is still slow. I know that the term "creeper" came from plants that had a tendency to throw buds that would "creep" along the floor, but in my case, she is "creeping" to the finish, and has been giving me the "creeps" for the last 2 weeks wondering if I have a non auto :blahblah: I'm still not convinced :deadhorse:
The website says 11 week finish, some maybe longer depending on pheno :aha: this one is going longer
b.JPG
bb.JPG

Main top
p.JPG

She had a good haircut after these pics were taken, A little off the top, but mostly underneath, a few weak shoots that were never making it up, fans ect.
I have no smell yet, even rubbing a stem there is nothing, she is a real enigma this girl.

Slipped and fell :crying:

"Er, yes nurse, that's correct, I slipped on some rogue shower gel, and thats how the coke bottle became inserted in my person"

:rofl:
:nono: - Haaa! the all-purpose slip & fall, always the safe go-to! Seriously, Dad said keeping a straight face was an epic challenge, I mean they all know WTF happened really, but for the sake of decorum and "patient documentation" they have to come up with something...:rolleyes2:
It's the repeat "customers" that are really on the spot -:baghead::haha: ... "Spelunking accident" doesn't pass :rofl:

..... How's the pain today Ribbz, better I hope... :smoker1:
Speaking of pain...:vibe: Ribbz, we did mention that this isn't a topiary contest? :rofl: .... so lush and vigorous, alas not to your advantage! Gods, she hasn't tossed a pistil yet? I'll keep my fingers crossed, you keep talking dirty and we'll both pray this isn't a throw-back photo' pheno!
She does look like she's thinking about it,...:goodluck:

:nono: - Haaa! the all-purpose slip & fall, always the safe go-to! Seriously, Dad said keeping a straight face was an epic challenge, I mean they all know WTF happened really, but for the sake of decorum and "patient documentation" they have to come up with something...:rolleyes2:
It's the repeat "customers" that are really on the spot -:baghead::haha: ... "Spelunking accident" doesn't pass :rofl:

..... How's the pain today Ribbz, better I hope... :smoker1:
Speaking of pain...:vibe: Ribbz, we did mention that this isn't a topiary contest? :rofl: .... so lush and vigorous, alas not to your advantage! Gods, she hasn't tossed a pistil yet? I'll keep my fingers crossed, you keep talking dirty and we'll both pray this isn't a throw-back photo' pheno!
She does look like she's thinking about it,...:goodluck:
Urgh, the mind boggles man, Imagine trying to keep a straight face as they tell you their get out story.....haha :rofl: I could not do that, I'd be out of a job fast

She has thrown pistils, and is starting to look a little more advanced, but she is just so slow, and the pistils are tiny

Day 41 here. She is big. She's 70cms (27 inches) diameter, and now stands at 40cm (16 inches) high. Starting to show more signs of preflower, but she is still slow. I know that the term "creeper" came from plants that had a tendency to throw buds that would "creep" along the floor, but in my case, she is "creeping" to the finish, and has been giving me the "creeps" for the last 2 weeks wondering if I have a non auto :blahblah: I'm still not convinced :deadhorse:
The website says 11 week finish, some maybe longer depending on pheno :aha: this one is going longer
View attachment 1185446View attachment 1185447
Main top
View attachment 1185448
She had a good haircut after these pics were taken, A little off the top, but mostly underneath, a few weak shoots that were never making it up, fans ect.
I have no smell yet, even rubbing a stem there is nothing, she is a real enigma this girl.
shes a beauty pal also my big girl in the corner is 110 cm high and shes exploded but all 3 of mine are different my other corner girl is very similar to yours and shes back on the auto res now
20200502_151938.jpg
20200502_151933.jpg

:eek1: - you guys are scarin' me! Tom from the looks of yours, topping won't help me much,...the boosh-factor is high on this beastly variety! :doh:

Ribbz, you wanted a portable privacy hedge, now you got it - :rofl:

:coffee:-- still waiting for the 2nd seed to surface, soon I figure,... meantime the fragg'ed one is proving to be a dud, no second chance from the utter lack of vigor... tossed out today....
The Livers, Orange Bud and HBHz are doing fine, into the tent soon!
d1.jpg
d3.jpg

:eek1: - you guys are scarin' me! Tom from the looks of yours, topping won't help me much,...the boosh-factor is high on this beastly variety! :doh:

Ribbz, you wanted a portable privacy hedge, now you got it - :rofl:

:coffee:-- still waiting for the 2nd seed to surface, soon I figure,... meantime the fragg'ed one is proving to be a dud, no second chance from the utter lack of vigor... tossed out today....
The Livers, Orange Bud and HBHz are doing fine, into the tent soon!View attachment 1185876View attachment 1185877
hi waira i should have topped 1 but this strain i thought id go all-natural and i top all my plants but going by the breeder's info she should of stopped growing height-wise 110 cm mines at maybe its a beanstalk as if she keeps growing i may have to supercrop her . also that 1st pics a cracker of yours and good luck with your seeds :pass::bong:

Back