SSSC Auto Creeper Communal thread

Day 58 here. Made a bit of a balls up, sprayed some boomboom spray with the lights on :face: She didn't like that, at all. I left it a few days, waited until lights off, then hit her once more, she seems much perkier again. I've also started feeding some bloom, just because of her size and water uptake. I'll leave it a few more days for her to fully recover, and I'll get in there to defoliate. She didn't really 'stretch' as such, just crept up, now stands at 60cms tall, but has many, many tops
IMG_6108.JPG
IMG_6110.JPG
IMG_6111.JPG
IMG_6112.JPG
IMG_6113.JPG

:dancer:you done it again, another portable privacy hedge! :haha: .... a rather Sati'-dom pheno perhaps, she sure is built like it... leaner fingers than the auto Zam'?

Guys, you getting some distinct aromas yet?

:dancer:you done it again, another portable privacy hedge! :haha: .... a rather Sati'-dom pheno perhaps, she sure is built like it... leaner fingers than the auto Zam'?

Guys, you getting some distinct aromas yet?
Much leaner than Auto Zam, some of the leaves are like blades of grass, really thin, barely there.

I'm getting spice, but not strong, only when touched.

I thought so! :eyebrows: .... I wish somebody from SSSC would roll through once in a while to offer insight, opinion and such for us...
So far we have some notable pheno's in structure and speed,... I wonder about bloom speed finish times too! For sure Splitty will be done way under 12 weeks.
................. Ribbz you've done a excellent job beating that boosh back into a tamer state! I'm betting left unchecked you'd have had a farm animal of a plant otherwise:vibe:

I thought so! :eyebrows: .... I wish somebody from SSSC would roll through once in a while to offer insight, opinion and such for us...
So far we have some notable pheno's in structure and speed,... I wonder about bloom speed finish times too! For sure Splitty will be done way under 12 weeks.
................. Ribbz you've done a excellent job beating that boosh back into a tamer state! I'm betting left unchecked you'd have had a farm animal of a plant otherwise:vibe:
I did email them once, just to see if I could get some info, the guy was a bit vague, so I never followed it up. So we just run 'em, and fill in the blanks at the end I suppose :shrug:

Yeah she is huge, and real deep and dense, every top is the same height and size of the main cola, so the apical dominance was well and truly broken, there is no way, untamed, I could have had her in my space, I'd have been sleeping with her :eyebrows:
:rofl:

I wish I'd have tamed the girls I have going in the Biotabs thread, day 25, 50cms tall, only just thrown pistils, they are going well over a meter

:help: damn, so many threads to follow! I need to pop in there and catch up,...

Huh, something of a disappointing response from them... first tier email processor dude probably didn't know, and couldn't be sussed to ask somebody who does...?:shrug:.....that kind of attitude needs to change!
Yeah she is huge, and real deep and dense, every top is the same height and size of the main cola, so the apical dominance was well and truly broken, there is no way, untamed, I could have had her in my space, I'd have been sleeping with her :eyebrows:
:rofl:

I wish I'd have tamed the girls I have going in the Biotabs thread, day 25, 50cms tall, only just thrown pistils, they are going well over a meter

:pimp: woe is you! :rolleyes2: :rofl:

:biggrin: Boom-Boom is the Boss Sauce! I wish I could get more, it's magical stuff...
.....I'm puzzled at the reaction she had Ribbz, what specifically happened, the droops?

>>> Creeper picking up the pace now,...
e1.jpg
e2.jpg

---- first one is coming around; not sure what I'll do with her yet...:eyebrows:
e3.jpg

:biggrin: Boom-Boom is the Boss Sauce! I wish I could get more, it's magical stuff...
.....I'm puzzled at the reaction she had Ribbz, what specifically happened, the droops?

>>> Creeper picking up the pace now,...
View attachment 1192109View attachment 1192110

---- first one is coming around; not sure what I'll do with her yet...:eyebrows:
View attachment 1192111
Yeah, droops. And the leaves under the light, went a little pale, slightly spotty looking, the leaves that were not getting as much light were not effected, it looked like burns. Seems to be back to normal now though, I'll spray one more time in a couple of days, just to be sure

I second this about the BoomBoom spray, it's like witchcraft in a bottle :haha: I will use it forever now, amazing product

I managed to get myself on the Optic Foliar test coming up, so I have something concrete to compare to now, this foliar feeding malarky is very interesting

EDIT* my lights come on at silly o'clock in the morning, so I thought I could spray a few hours after lights on......plonker. So I've adjusted the on/off time, to coincide with my morning cuppa, I can spray at the best time then

Last edited:
Hi Guys! Still Truckin' ^_^

Week 8 I think ... Mines smaller than yours!!! But still pretty!
Got quite a good chop chop last week - too some lower branches and it didnt seem to grumble!
Just got a PK feed .. still liking the biotabs!

full

full

Hope you're all well and happy!
:bighug:

Oooh - some notes for others - mine was under 24 hours light - happy as anything until week 7ish ... then DROOOOOP ... no reason for it! Turned the lights to 20/4 and didn't see the issue again!
(maybe she needs a rest every now and again!!)

Back