OLD REVIEWS Auto Breeders Working With Mac1?

I'm unfamiliar with PPP, and noticed your Wedding Cake in sig. Is that your only experience with this brand? Stateside?

PPP is a known pollen chucker; highly recommend avoiding. I'll tag @SOOTDAWG in here if you want a 2nd opinion on that.

The wedding cake was a freebee and not labeled Auto.
Check out the PPP thread. https://www.autoflower.org/threads/puff-puff-pass.73409/
Most are large autos. Rather than listen to SOH, make your own decision.

But don't expect customer service, right?

From your own mouth from the very thread you just quoted:

Glad to hear you finally got the order. Yeah if you want customer service go else where. What freebies did they send?

And again...

If you want customer service, PPP isn't going to provide it.

Yikes. Kind of an important detail when these guys literally tell you to send them CASH in the mail then offer absolutely no service to their customers. NOT exactly a sterling endorsement.

It says on the linked page that the strain will be released as an F5 soon. Perhaps my man has graduated from pollen chucking to actual breeding?

I would be extremely wary brother, anyone can label genetics with whatever they want. He's NEVER been known for having stable genetics, dropping large varieties of cultivars in a single go (all with appealing or exotic names, but nothing actually worked in terms of breeding.) He's not allowed in MANY cannabis groups on Facebook (because a few years back they created dozens of fake accounts and spammed seed sales with them all across FB.) They shit talk their own customers and anyone that has problems with their genetics.

There are FAR more reputable breeders out there with FAR more stable genetics. These dudes are in it for your money, and that's it.

don't expect customer service - Check
CASH in the mail - Check -always got the order...PPP allows you to pay online as well.
NEVER been known for having stable genetics - Fake News - never had a hermaphrodite and all autos labeled autos bloom as autos.
These dudes are in it for your money - Check - and so is this site as you have stated to me a few times now when I'm just giving my first hand experiences with breeders who aren't PAID sponsors on this site.

At the end of the day I could care less if anyone buys PPP stuff. The Thread is about MAC1 as an auto and i supplied info about a Breeder offering MAC1 as an Auto. Take it or leave it.

and so is this site as you have stated to me a few times now when I'm just giving my first hand experiences with breeders who aren't PAID sponsors on this site.

Actually we've been running on donations the past couple years, so again get your facts straight :thumbsup: We've always offered free space to breeders to come on the forum, including Puff Puff Pass (to which we quickly pulled the offer when we realize what a shitty outfit it was.) Seems like you have a bit of a chip on your shoulder when it comes to how AFN operates, yet you don't even know how it works :shrug:

At the end of the day I could care less if anyone buys PPP stuff. The Thread is about MAC1 as an auto and i supplied info about a Breeder offering MAC1 as an Auto. Take it or leave it.

Then quit getting so butthurt when they get called out for their quality of breeding. :thumbsup: Which is an important detail when people ask about genetics, especially ones claiming F5 from a breeder that has a history/reputation for pollen chucking.

Back