OLD REVIEWS Auto Breeders Working With Mac1?

I've spoke to cap about this exact breeding project.
I ask all photo breeders for there blessing before breeding they're gear into auto's.

Cap was kinda reluctant...he shared the same concerns about how she breeds, but in the end he gave me his blessing so long as I am not to profit from any mac auto I might create...to which I have agreed.
So its a side project that will eventually be free to the community.
I took a different approach to breeding the mac auto..
I used F2 male MAC pollen on two different target females..greenhouse super lemon haze and mephisto's CDLC. I also hit the same strains with symbiotic's mimosa F1 pollen..needless to say new projects are on deck.

I also hold the verified Mac1 cut, so I can attempt a bx after the mac auto's stable..
I also got platinum silk, blue lime pie, wedding crasher, bitchslap, fieldtrip,
Sorbet #4,high octane og, 2 different gorilla breath phenos and a few other varieties...all mother plants to be considered for future auto projects.
I just popped a bunch of decade old auto godzilla grape beans pre-bx F3 to be reworked, before I start on the mac and mimosa projects.

Dab's got me rambling..lol.

I have worked with the mac quite a bit. I got the cut before a lot of people got it.
Its true it does not seed well but if you know what to cross to it and hunt those out a better keeper is definitely possible.
As far as herms go I have not experienced that. We made a ton of F1s directly and there was no herm reports. A few mutants but I have seen some beautiful plants come off the Mac.

I've spoke to cap about this exact breeding project.
I ask all photo breeders for there blessing before breeding they're gear into auto's.

Cap was kinda reluctant...he shared the same concerns about how she breeds, but in the end he gave me his blessing so long as I am not to profit from any mac auto I might create...to which I have agreed.
So its a side project that will eventually be free to the community.
I took a different approach to breeding the mac auto..
I used F2 male MAC pollen on two different target females..greenhouse super lemon haze and mephisto's CDLC. I also hit the same strains with symbiotic's mimosa F1 pollen..needless to say new projects are on deck.

I also hold the verified Mac1 cut, so I can attempt a bx after the mac auto's stable..
I also got platinum silk, blue lime pie, wedding crasher, bitchslap, fieldtrip,
Sorbet #4,high octane og, 2 different gorilla breath phenos and a few other varieties...all mother plants to be considered for future auto projects.
I just popped a bunch of decade old auto godzilla grape beans pre-bx F3 to be reworked, before I start on the mac and mimosa projects.

Dab's got me rambling..lol.
Just curious why we give that extension to breeders, have you looked and saw what is in the mac? Alien dawg, alien, all kinds of stuff. Do you really think cap got everyone's blessing that created everything that went into the mac???? Seriously wish breeders would come down off there high horses and just accept the fact this plant is a gift to everyone. If you have a cut and work your own lines into it I have no Clue why anyone is saying you can't do whatever you want with it. Its a valid point. Map out the mac and tell me cap got everyone's blessing that helped create it.

When Cap shows be a permission slip from all.the creators of what went into it i will toss the mac in the trash. Hopefully this will clear the air.

Screenshot_20210327-211523_Samsung Internet.jpg

When Cap shows be a permission slip from all.the creators of what went into it i will toss the mac in the trash. Hopefully this will clear the air.

View attachment 1301350

I agree and get what your saying,
but old habits die hard..
At one point in time it was simply a matter of respect for a breeders work and the moral thing to do.
Everything I breed is open source and I encourage people to breed, share, profit all they want from my work..
I also believe this plant belongs to everyone.
If I was to use your work, I'd do the samething.. out of respect.
I get it tho'..CAP seems to rub alot of people the wrong way and can come across as a dick...I'm guessing he pissed you off at some point??

I also see that the community has changed dramatically over the years and what WAS considered acceptable practice has also changed significantly over the years...
I guess I'm just the last of a dying breed.

Back