OLD REVIEWS Auto Breeders Working With Mac1?

Reaction score
Just hoped on @RocBudInc site and saw they are having an auction for a pack of seeds crossed to the mac1. Threw a bid down and was immediately outbid. Has me thinking this will go out of my price range. It made me curious though if there were any other reputable breeders working with the Mac1 cut. Anyone have any experience with a mac1 auto hybrid?

You probably won't find one.. Most reputable breeders know that Caps Cut is horrible to breed with. That's coming from Cap himself.. Many reputable photo period breeders have tried.. They either got little to no seeds, or herms in the offspring, mutants, and low germ rates.. Most breeders wouldn't risk their grows or product to take caps cut to full auto.

You probably won't find one.. Most reputable breeders know that Caps Cut is horrible to breed with. That's coming from Cap himself.. Many reputable photo period breeders have tried.. They either got little to no seeds, or herms in the offspring, mutants, and low germ rates.. Most breeders wouldn't risk their grows or product to take caps cut to full auto.
Yeah that's what I figured. Have heard the horror stories of breeding it. Guess I'll just have to hope to get lucky one day and be gifted a cut.

Yeah that's what I figured. Have heard the horror stories of breeding it. Guess I'll just have to hope to get lucky one day and be gifted a cut.
Some things are just better when left alone, lol. It took me a while to get my gift, lol. I'd like to think it was earned, but either way Im glad I have it.

Some things are just better when left alone, lol. It took me a while to get my gift, lol. I'd like to think it was earned, but either way Im glad I have it.
Oh there is definitely an aspect of earning it. And congrats on that. That’s huge. But there is a little luck involved also lol

Just hoped on @RocBudInc site and saw they are having an auction for a pack of seeds crossed to the mac1. Threw a bid down and was immediately outbid. Has me thinking this will go out of my price range. It made me curious though if there were any other reputable breeders working with the Mac1 cut. Anyone have any experience with a mac1 auto hybrid?
I believe @RocBudInc tried turning her auto but she didn’t cooperate.

Back