New Grower Auto Berry Ryder

So give this beautiful lady the chop today took a few hours and the wet weight was 177.5g minus a few grams I chopped off to sample

I am well impressed got a few pics but my photography skill are rubbish and my camera does not do these buds justice the main cola is a beast could not get my hand round it she's been chopped up and place in brown paper bags to dry

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 64
Nice thread, and great yield! I'm working on getting things ready for my first grow, and will be growing a Blue Dream/Berry Ryder cross, so this thread gives me something to aspire to. Would be very interested to read a smoke report once you get everything cured to your liking! :thumbsup:

Well sampled a joint of this last night was surprised it was almost like smoking a menthol cigarette no mint taste but that cold feeling you get on the inhale and exhale has a slight berry taste and the smell was slight skunk and berry hopefully a good cure will bring out the smell an taste ten fold

The house smells lovely after a joint the other half thought I had lit one of her Yankee candles again wouldn't believe it was off my sample bud so after another lecture
how many time do I have to tell you not to light the candles there for display only not to be used to light your spliffs bla bla bla I give her a bowl and she forgot what she was moaning about
Now she's claiming this plant for her self Trying to put me off saying its a lady's smoke

Any way the berry Ryder is fattening up nicely she's on day 5 of her flush only another 9 days to go And she will be ready for the chop so will update with some more pics soon

View attachment 596177
Love the lady smoke line lol I to would love a smoke report after your cure she sounds lovely.
It already sounds wicked,She was a beautiful little chunk of a plant.

will put a smoke report up when she's ready glad you guys enjoyed the grow I know I did she's a beauty strain and would recommend her to anyone

I have been advised not to smoke sativa strains as they mess with my head but I cannot resist the sweet aroma i will also add my other halfs views in with the report as its her lady smoke as she likes to call it

Good luck with your grow Crimsonghost send me a link when your up and growing would love to tag along for the ride and thanks for the kind words

@SouthernGurl she was a chunk the camera didn't do her any justice she has to be the most beautiful plant I have grow to date glad you enjoyed the grow and the other halfs quote she was pleased with it as well lol

So give this beautiful lady the chop today took a few hours and the wet weight was 177.5g minus a few grams I chopped off to sample

I am well impressed got a few pics but my photography skill are rubbish and my camera does not do these buds justice the main cola is a beast could not get my hand round it she's been chopped up and place in brown paper bags to dry

View attachment 602293 View attachment 602296 View attachment 602294 View attachment 602295 View attachment 602298 View attachment 602297
I am just watching... :greenthumb:

Great job, bro! Looks delicious!

Last edited:
If you use phone and/or pad from the fruit company Apple, I recommend Snapseed for foto editing. By rotating and saving the pics, they with be shown with correct orientation in the posts.

I have a good friend who is a photographer (as well as grower). He gave me two valuable tips for taking good pics.
1. Fill the frame.
2. When taking pics og more complex objects, imagine the motive in 1/3s. You should look for harmony between the 1/3s in you see in the picture frame.

Soon going home to check on the plants. Last time i was there was Friday. Looking forward to see my automazar colas. I am going away for four days, so have to prep all the water Her Ladyship needs while I'm travelling.

Alrightty then. Nice harvest my friend.

Thanks for the tip dr b I have snap seed I just don't have the eye for photography or a steady hand I suppose I will get better with practice enjoy your trip bud hope your lady ship is capable of looking after your fine looking lady's

Just checked on the buds and there smelling like grass :doh: are the buds ruined or is this normal

Back