New Grower Auto Berry Ryder

I think you need them in the bag at least 3 days but imo if you wait till the stem snaps. You waited to long.
I can pull buds from early last year and the stems still bend and there around 55% humidity.
Just my opinion and how i do it.

I put some in a jar the humidity is just under 80 that's with a 62% humidity pack in they have been in the jar a hour should I brown bag them a day or 2 longer

I think you need them in the bag at least 3 days but imo if you wait till the stem snaps. You waited to long.
I can pull buds from early last year and the stems still bend and there around 55% humidity.
Just my opinion and how i do it.

Same here bro, some of the thinner stems get to the stage of snapping but anytime i have let them go to the stage of the average and thicker sized stems being able to snap, the buds seem to dry to me.

I put some in a jar the humidity is just under 80 that's with a 62% humidity pack in they have been in the jar a hour should I brown bag them a day or 2 longer

80 RH seems a little high to me still yet, could repeatedly burp the jars and mix up the buds till you get the RH down a bit, or put them back in the bags for 24hrs or so and try again, looks to be a advantage of bag drying over hanging that you have the choice of what to do now as when i have taken buds of the stems when hanging to dry to early i have had to burp the jars down to the required RH as it is not really to practical and easy to re hang individual nugs.

@Spanglish yeah I am impressed with the paper bag method it's quick and easy and like you and @oldcoot say its more practical if u need to move it for what ever reason but I am learning as I go and the only dumb question is a unasked one I feel like a pain in the arse asking you guys all the time but I am learning a lot from your input

You could bag for another 24 i think.
How many days did you bag ?.
Should be a minumum of 3 days.
Ive gone up to 5 or 6 days depending on size and of course room humidity and temp.
After 24 hours, dont pannic if buds show
60%. When jared they will come back up some slowly.
No dumb questions here dude.
Im full of them.

They where bagged Saturday afternoon and the temps have been high in the northeast so I think 5 days will be over kill will check them tomorrow I have picked out the smaller buds and jarred them their sitting a round 70% then Drop when I burp the jar for a hour

be careful I find once their below 70, they dry quicker exposed.
I start curing pretty much right around 70 but I also vacumn the jars to slow things down for around a year of storage.
I just pulled a bud from 5/15 out and the stem still bent.
I'm in the northeast too.

Yeah it's a delicate proses curing hope I get it right this time the buds I jarred last night at sitting around 62% but they still have a grass smell to them the other buds seem dryer to day and more fragrant can I add these buds to the jar I already have buds in or should I keep them separate

Hmmm flip a coin. Could lean either way
Dont really know.if just a few bud and a lot more good bud, go for it.

Back