Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Hey guys I'm popping back in again I finished my 2nd green crack! Had bud rod starting in the last day of flush from some rain then hot then rain days. But got through that and still managed 10oz of it. But I have fucked up and lost my seeds haha, is there any sites in Oz or should I just stick to the usual seedsman? wasn't to slow last time.

Attachments

• IMG_20181222_093521.jpg
    IMG_20181222_093521.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 45
Last time i was in Nimbin i arrived busting for a piss, went to the public dunny opened the door and some fat chick was in there shooting up. Haven't been back since, nice town to visit :rofl::pass:

The spending spree begins Mephisto and attitude both got fistfuls of dollars.
A tent and more leds are next on the list. This will be expensive. Fuck the cost, buy right and buy once.
What size tent u need dude?

I'm re tooling myself!

Going to also setup an ultra stealth garden shed grow for the garage, hopefully less of a pain for rental inspections :thumbsup:

What size tent u need dude?

I'm re tooling myself!

Going to also setup an ultra stealth garden shed grow for the garage, hopefully less of a pain for rental inspections :thumbsup:

I am looking at a 4x4 gorilla tent along with 450w of cxb 3590’s. 3G smartpots with blumats. That should be a good starting point.
:pass:

Hey bro! I live about 30 mins from Nimbin. I went to 2018 Mardi Grass... it was pretty shit this year.
We must be neighbours Bro! I wouldn't bother going to Nimbin (or Lismore) for fear of getting an MDT.
I mean, the amount I consume and smoke would register high on a blood test, so I can't argue the old 'it's been 3 days Officer' line.
Luckily there's things like the Fac*ebook page called 'nth coast RDT locations’ that keep us updated about where not to go!
Still, it's the one thing I'm worried about the most living here.... not the Browns, or the Funnelwebs.

Ha ha ha @the green bandit last time I was there, I think I saw her scrapping with another old hag! You were brave going in the public dunny.... there's so much lovely countryside to piss all over before you get there!

Good to see @4tokin and @fettled6 with new tents and set ups.... I'll be keen to see how you beat the Inspections F6 mate.

Happy New Year to all the Oz growers on here, hope you all have enormous harvests and a safe year!

A bit late but better than never, happy new year everyone I hope it was a good year for you all and 2019 is even better.

@4tokin good to hear you made it through the holiday mate, never good to hear about someone being stiched up like that. Best wishes with your new set up in the new year.

Back