Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

@4tokin good to hear you made it through the holiday mate, never good to hear about someone being stiched up like that. Best wishes with your new set up in the new year.

I made it through with bells and whistles, the hardest part everything shuts down for 2 weeks over Xmas. Sitting around like a stale bottle of piss waiting for every one to get back to work.
Now everyone’s back I am able to get on the hunt for accomodation and a job. Glad I had a T break as I have a few medicals to get through for lapsed tickets.
Once they are done it’s time to get shit faced. I still have a couple of grams of bud as well as some ETOH oil that the dumb ass cops didn’t see/smell. Yet they were able to find the vac sealed jars with help.:nono:
The law must being getting soft as they left all the accessories alone where once upon a time that would be another charge.
What doesn’t kill you only makes you stronger.

:pass:

Good stuff @4tokin !

BTW, the synthetic piss you can get online or from off ya tree works a treat!

Never be strait again I says!

The way they do the medicals makes substition difficult.
You do the drop your pants and cough before you go for the urine sample.
An enforced T break has done me a favour.

Being an alcoholic is better than a rec pot user as far as job requirements go.

Being an alcoholic is better than a rec pot user as far as job requirements go.
The ice and pill heads get past pretty easy as that shit leaves thier system pretty quick. Along with thier brain..

IMG_20190113_160015.jpg

And they said it couldn't be done!

Needed to isolate my males :thumbsup:

Things are looking good.
Signed a new lease, man cave here we come, if only I could get the bike into the lounge. I think the knobbies would rip the shit out of the nice timber stairs.
New tent and more lights will be ordered shortly. It’s time to visit the hydro shop for supplies.
Got a drop from attitude. C99, blue dream, train wreck, Durban poison, and bubba kush + a heap of freebies. Just waiting for my Mephisto now.
:yay::woody::jump:

Very nice bro! Are you going to make any of the grow offs?

Very nice bro! Are you going to make any of the grow offs?

I’ll be cutting it fine but I am looking at wetting some seeds in the next day or two.
It’s going to be a busy couple of weeks ahead setting up house and getting a grow going. Renew a couple of tickets with day courses, a couple of medicals with piss testing and finally getting a fucking job. 50+ hour weeks here I come :nono:.

Back