Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

@Teetee ya one of us now . I also get a lot of pythons at home , biggest so far 16 ft and goanna . They came in for the dog bones the that the dogs bury . With the goanna don't let the tail get ya , I will slice you like a sharp knife , Took 3 times till my knuckle head dog learn't not to go near them . I'm in as I should have some popping above ground very soon . -- Indoor --

@Teetee I don't know about letting you in this...I seen your last grow...between you f6 and henco I'm going to look like a right goose! It don't matter photo or auto if it can grow bud or not, its welcome! I don't think we have any rules set bar show up with a plant and have a bit of fun. Who knows you might even win the busted plugger! Edit i just read your whole post 35c hot? Thats cute...Topped out at 45c here yesterday and summer is just getting started. Ps I'm off to a bad start with the grow off all ready, I meant to put a bean in to soak this morning and forgot all about it until i got to work. Looks like hec is winning already...at least he got his in the dirt.

Last edited:
What’s up stoners it’s been a while since I last logged on.
Pissed off the ex and the cops turned up found my stash and got a holiday courtesy of the taxpayer.
They initially got me for near 10 kilos but the lab got it down to 300g of buds and 600g of cannabis infused coconut oil. Dickhead cops trying to inflate charges for their own glory.
Did a fair stint on remand and now I’m out thank fuck for that. At the end of it I got a 6 month bond.
Now that I am out it’s time to start again. Repent for my sins, fuck no. It’s full steam ahead.
Once Xmas is out of the way the spending spree will begin, all new tent and equipment and a few seed orders will be happening.
So in the meantime I will be catching up on a few threads as there is no internet in the big house.
Merry Xmas to all.

@4tokin dude that's fucked...

:vibes:

f6

F’ed it was but that’s life.
I am being philosophical about the whole experience. At some time in life you have to pay the piper and I believe that I got off lightly in the scheme of things. Plus it gives you a good insight into others people’s difficulties and you realise that your issues are relatively minor,
While I was in I did a lot of walking and talking with others and one thing I have come to realise if guys could talk honestly and from the heart about life’s crap a lot of us would be in a lot better frame of mind to deal with life’s pressures and problems.

:pass:

Back