Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Gonna be chopping my last two plants of the round most likely tomorrow. After that, could very well be 3-4 months of non cannabis growing, if any at all!

At least it gives me time to finish some stash. Wife gonna kill me if i ask her to buy me more IKEA jars! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What you think f6 Australia+@Equatorial v the world?

Sounds good to me equatorial!! I don't think your wife will mind you growing a couple more plants with us!

We did do the ashes and got flogged...

We are still better at cricket tho, even if we cheat these days..!

Sounds good to me equatorial!! I don't think your wife will mind you growing a couple more plants with us!

You guys can sign a petition! I'll make sure she sees it! Lol

I keep telling her my peeps on AFN says Im a pretty decent grower, despite my inexperience. I don't really think she believes me! I'm just happy that she allows it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey fellas, I was just wondering if any of you fine folks would be interested in a aussie summer grow off? Just for shits and giggles. No prizes or anything just a bit of fun... maybe f6 might donate a blown out plugger for the winner? Just a thought.@fettled6 @henco @orrganic @thegavfrog and anyone else i can't remember now

Dammit, I got here after Mossy went and edited everything so my loss there!

I hope you realize , north of Townsville will be a new nation in the new year . It will be called Hecnosland . We are building the border fence at the moment . Mr Trump advised me how to do it and in our secret camps we have 1000s of trained crocs .
4664-3c3bb92796d1.jpg

Fuck me @hecno what a monster. I'm still getting used to all this part of the world, and loving it!

I was on the way home a few weeks back, I saw this in the road, skidded to a halt, put my joint down, and took some pics for all you at AFN!

IMG_2515.JPG

Eastern Brown Snake, maybe between 1.5 and 1.75m long.... freshly run over!

IMG_2517.JPG

It's skin's just been peeled right off, and all those guts..... I was getting a bit too close for comfort, I wasn't sure if it had one strike left in it..... then I realised this phone has a zoom on it (doh!).......

IMG_2516.JPG

fuck, Summer's gonna be a bastard!

Thing is, as you all know, it's not just Brown snakes.... the jungle here is full of Pythons and all. They like being up in trees and roofs.... so we must have a good few in our gaff, slithering between the ceiling space.... I shit my self everytime I change a lightbulb! I've heard they can push recessed halogen light fittings out and get in the house that way.....

I was in the kitchen the other day and saw this bastard come down from the roof and do a tour of the verandah, coming right upto the french doors trying to have a look in. He kept stopping to lift his head up like he was being snake charmed... waving his head all over the shop.....

deckpython.gif

Then 2 says later, I heard some scratching outside, so I had a look and saw this climb down from the roof...
IMG_2731_Moment(2).jpg

... it took a nice slow tour around the whole house verandah, claws dragging along... this is out of the same window I showed you the python from.....

IMG_2731_Moment(3).jpg

this place is gonna give me a heart attack one day.

I woke up one morning a couple of weeks ago, walked out the bedroom, rubbing the sleep out of my blood shot eyes, when I saw 2 dinner plate sized Huntsman spiders up at the top of the wall... I had to go into battle mode instantly - Nam style, running up and down the stairs in my kecks with a hoover and a size 14 in each hand trying to catch/kill the cunts.

My Daughter comes out her bedroom to the sight of a semi naked me, running up the stairs towards her, sweating my tits off roaring "I'm gonna fucking KILL you!", naturally she screams, then the screams quadruple in intensity when she realises it's not her I'm gonna annihilate, but the 2 beasts above her head!

Mustn't grumble though, I still think this place is safer than back in London!

I've not grown anything since the White Widow/Blue Amnesia/Glueberry grow, and it's so quiet here now!

All I can hear is the constant sound of Kookaburras and Butcher birds during the day, and at night, the loud humming noises from all those insects and shit out there.... look at these two fuckers on my window right now....

bug 1.JPG

That's about 2½ inches long, and this one's just under 2 inches....

bug 2.JPG

Now it's the first day of Summer here (1st December) and its already 35°C during the day......and I have to get growing again. How many times am I gonna say that! I miss the sound of those fans!

I've definitely decided to stop doing Auto's for the Summer, and I'm gonna do some Fem Photoperiods instead. That will save on electricity and deal with the heat!

When I say heat, I mean it.... it's 28°C by 9am and rises to the mid 30s by 11 or so, staying hot till 5 or 6 and cools down to 22°C at night... it's nearly midnight and its 24°C still!

Then the other day, it was the usual blue skies and blistering heat... then it got a bit windy, and 5 mins later the skies went purple and all hell broke loose.... hail.

Not the stuff you gat back in Blighty..... the stuff that looks like those little polystyrene balls you get in bean bags....

NO, being Australia - where everything can kill you, we had bricks of the stuff coming down... I had to race out with a box on my head and park the cars under the (now I realise why they got one.....) carport.

These are some that I managed to collect, but there was a good few as big as cricket balls.....

hailstones.JPG

5 mins later, you'd never have guessed it had happened, blue skies, not a cloud! WTF!!!!!

Anyway, I have to make a decision and I need some encouragement / advice.....

And seeing as there's a potential grow off @the green bandit , can I join in? I just have a bit of an identity issue.... POM of non British ancestry living in this Great Southern Land, but I intend on staying put!

Photos or Autos... well I'm 99% sure it's gonna be Photos. I had to run aircon in the grow room 24/7 last year, and with lights on 24/0 as well, thats big $$$. I may as well go and score instead and save money! (Nah, nothing beats home grown!).

I've got a load of seeds from 2014.... a few packs of 10 from Southern Star seeds.... but they are proper Regs, and I don't wanna fuck around with desexing etc. One of the strains is called Super Deluxe, and it's a very lovely looking mix of God Bud, Super Silver Haze and Berry Haze... but I read someone only got one fem in a pack of 10... all the rest were males, and I can do without that shit!

I'd love to just throw them out in the paddocks and see what turns up, but the wallabies will have 'em! That's if they survive the falling blocks of ice!

So looking through my seed library, most of the 125 seeds are DP Autos dated from 2015 to 2018, but again, back in 2014, I got some Reg Feminised freebies from Seedsman, and these are their own branded strains, so how good are they really gonna be?

Dr Seedsman - a cross of Great White Shark x South Indian x Super Skunk. 50:50 Indica / Sativa
Big Banger - a cross of Skunk x Northern Lights x El Nino again 50:50 Indica / Sativa
OG Kush - legendary cross of Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush -100% Indica

2 of each, 4 years old, but kept in the fridge.

Then finally I have a newer pack 2017 of Dutch Passion's 'Des Fran' which is a top smoke, highly recommended by DP test grower mate of mine.... but she goes for a bit longer as she's a 100% Sativa.

Then I have some prize seeds on the way courtesy of @Dinafem-Mark ... now these are NICE!

Blue Amnesia XXL Auto's - just had to get more of those!
but also...
Gorilla Feminised
and
Purple Afghan Kush Feminised

They are on the way but who knows if and when they'll arrive, what with all the Border Patrol crap you see on the box. I've never had a problem so far, but you just don't know!

Last week I put the tent up.... it was almost an unconscious decision..... I'm itching to get a grow on....

Do I do the old Seedsman stuff, plant all 6 and pick the best 3 and do a Des Fran as well, making my usual 4 plant grow.... to see how I go doing regs?

or

do I wait for the Dinafem gear to turn up and do the Gorilla, PAK and the Des Fran along with maybe an old OG Kush?

I've got shit loads of weed (obviously) but we've just had a house inspection, and we wont get another one till May....

so plenty of time to get a couple of grows in, esp if I get a little veg tent in to start the second - possibly Auto - grow to end just before May comes.....

or take some cuttings from the 1st Reg grow and veg them for a 2nd run timed to end before May kicks in?

Decisions decisions.... not easy for a complete stoner like myself!

What would YOU do?

Answers on a postcard to the usual address!

Last edited:
Back