Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

As soon as i get off this shit box tractor tonight I'll get mine in paper towel! Do you want to start up a thread somewhere f6 I'm pretty much a retard with this tech stuff still.

As soon as i get off this shit box tractor tonight I'll get mine in paper towel! Do you want to start up a thread somewhere f6 I'm pretty much a retard with this tech stuff still.

You had me at retard!

Let's have an Aussie + international

Fkn will it grow? Comp!

We are in summer, germ it and put it somewhere..

International welcome I guess because who cares! :cheers:

I dunno, I have my own cross germing so as long as it's not retarded again!

That sounds good to me...the more the merrier! Shit as long as the peeps have a plant of some kind they're in. I just thought it might be a bit of fun and a bit of banter between grow bros! Fuck I don't care if someone wants to grow a cabbage in it!

I hope you realize , north of Townsville will be a new nation in the new year . It will be called Hecnosland . We are building the border fence at the moment . Mr Trump advised me how to do it and in our secret camps we have 1000s of trained crocs .
4664-3c3bb92796d1.jpg

F6 on the other side . Yes I do have a key .

Shit I don't know what it is,but it should be a bit of fun if nothing else! F6 is in charge of making a thread for it. I would fuck that up for sure!

Back