Live Stoners Australian Growers Thread

Any other aussie guys here getting their outdoor grow on?View attachment 977099
As much as id love to have some outdoor beauties a suburban rental in the last place I want to do it. I have some great memories getting up at dawn everyday for the entire flowering period to get my plant out of a locked garden shed, hiding 6ft+ monters in the laundry and garden sheds for the inspection haha, having it stink from down the road haha.

Now i think back it must have been so bloody obvious i dont know how I got away with it!

Owell theres always going to be next season! Good luck with this one mr green bandit.

The things we do to grow our meds! I only grow outdoors as it's hotter than hell where I live and i have a LOT of space and no neighbors. I love growing outdoor it brings me so much joy! :cheers: good luck with your grow buddy!:thumbsup:
As much as id love to have some outdoor beauties a suburban rental in the last place I want to do it. I have some great memories getting up at dawn everyday for the entire flowering period to get my plant out of a locked garden shed, hiding 6ft+ monters in the laundry and garden sheds for the inspection haha, having it stink from down the road haha.

Now i think back it must have been so bloody obvious i dont know how I got away with it!

Owell theres always going to be next season! Good luck with this one mr green bandit.

This is what I use . :thumbsup:
DSC_0060.JPG
DSC_0061.JPG
DSC_0062.JPG

DSC_0029.JPG

The things we do to grow our meds! I only grow outdoors as it's hotter than hell where I live and i have a LOT of space and no neighbors. I love growing outdoor it brings me so much joy! :cheers: good luck with your grow buddy![emoji106]
Lots of space and no neighbors... Sounds like a growers dream!!

Hey Guys. Nice to see every one is in action! Have you got a new thread yet @orrganic .

This is my new one. What's this cob comp? Is it to late to enter. I have shit all photos of it tho.
Wadduup 34, looking killer! Drop a link if you have a thread for it and ill see you there mate.

I dont have a thread going yet but ive got 2 out of 10 babys above ground as of this morning and hoping for the rest to be up in no time. Im doing 5 mephisto sour crack and 5 of my own crosses i ran in the cob comp earlier this year.

The comp is at the finish line now, so well have to wait till next year to get onto it... I was qualified for the finals happening now but life got busy so I had to take the set up down and missed out.

Hey fellas, I was just wondering if any of you fine folks would be interested in a aussie summer grow off? Just for shits and giggles. No prizes or anything just a bit of fun... maybe f6 might donate a blown out plugger for the winner? Just a thought.@fettled6 @henco @orrganic @thegavfrog and anyone else i can't remember now

Back